njpilot

School Shooting In CA

28 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

also.....nappen mentioned that it's about time for one of these seeing as the impeachment crap's falling flat. 2 days ago.

Oh, that coincidence would be considered "tin foil" by some here....  :nea:

Report now is that the suspect shot himself and was taken to a hospital for treatment. Other reports were he killed himself. These reporters are horrible.

Just heard a report that the shooter was a 15 year old male.

Sigh... if we only had laws that didn't allow minors to possess firearms...

In other news, just listened to Kamala Harris rail on and on about a do-nothing congress and gun control...

Wait lady, aren't YOU a member of congress and isn't this your home state?????  Duh.... Maybe stop campaigning across the country a DO YOUR JOB...

40 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Not just here, the same thought is occurring on other forums.  It's just too coincidental and convenient for the dems to have this so they can switch from impeach mode to ban guns mode.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Duh.... Maybe stop campaigning across the country a DO YOUR JOB...

the more time she spends on the campaign trail, the better.  She could be in DC writing more unconstitutional laws.  Being on the road is a loose-loose proposition for her, thus a win for us.

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Just heard a report that the shooter was a 15 year old male.

Sigh... if we only had laws that didn't allow minors to possess firearms...

In other news, just listened to Kamala Harris rail on and on about a do-nothing congress and gun control...

Wait lady, aren't YOU a member of congress and isn't this your home state?????  Duh.... Maybe stop campaigning across the country a DO YOUR JOB...

16 year old Asian male (birthday today), according to LA County Sheriff giving the interview now.  Said he had a .45 pistol - didn't specify make/model, other than no rounds left in the mag when recovered.  He got sent to the hospital with the others wounded.

Kamala's "gun control call" won't do shit - I guarantee you this is going to be another case of a kid who stole a parent's gun to commit an atrocity.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NJBeretta said:

Kamala's "gun control call" won't do shit - I guarantee you this is going to be another case of a kid who stole a parent's gun to commit an atrocity.

When I was listening to her bullshit earlier, she immediately went on to blame the NRA and Wayne Lapierre for this incident. These Liberals are so twisted, even God won't help this country if one of the current crop wins next year.

She didn't make (or the MSNBC anchors) a single comment like "we need to get more information about the shooter", or "we need to see if anyone knew of issues he might have".... nothing even close in the 15 minutes she railed on. Just going on and on, blaming congress, blaming the NRA and blaming guns... :negative: :ireful:

2 hours ago, NJBeretta said:

Is this the same Kamala that has her concealed carry permit?

39 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Even if they (God forbid) got their ban on black "assault rifles", it wound not have helped here!  He used a .45 pistol.  I guess they will have to ban all guns!:mad:

And don't think that's not their ultimate goal!

When I hear talk of banning "assault rifles" or "weapons of war," I often wonder if any parent would feel better knowing a school shooter used a handgun or a shotgun. Don't they realize that the issue is dealing with evil people, including those who are mentally ill, and making schools safer, not the weapon.

• Agree 2

I'm not going to lean either way on this and leave it as a coincidence, But if it ever came to light that it wasn't,

It would destroy the party which I care nothing about and this Country would never be the same. Which I do care about.

Talk about a civil war.

For that reason alone I hope and pray that it is nothing more than a horrible coincidence.

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

also.....nappen mentioned that it's about time for one of these seeing as the impeachment crap's falling flat. 2 days ago.

7 hours ago, Sniper said:

See? Even Sniper is aware it's a tinfoil level theory.

Sick that anyone would ever suggest kids getting shot is a conspiracy.

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, Greenday said:

Your a friggin idiot. ...the depths that a GOVERNMENT and people seeking more power and control ....will not descend to... get what they want....is limitless....orchestrating the deaths of children is not out of the realm of their depravity.  

How about you wake the eff up....

46 minutes ago, Greenday said:

Sure, because everything your Blue team has ever done has always been the upmost honest and moral in the eyes of others, right?

Also, just like the conspiracy to think that Epstein couldn't possibly hang himself from a 5 foot bunk bed, and had broken bones in his neck consistent with homicide strangulation, right?

• Like 1

Strange circumstances again leading up to this shooting. Here is a picture of the shooter (but I'm not posting his name):

pjimage-2019-11-14t173206.817.jpg?qualit

Seems his father passed away a few years ago. Then, we have this from someone who knew him:

......"A football player at the school, named Maxwell, said he was studying when he heard shots ring out. He added that the suspect hadn’t been “acting like himself.”

“As far as I could tell from the recent days that I’ve seen him, he was looking kind of down and I guess just kind of depressed about something,” the student told FOX 11 Los Angeles. “I didn’t really ask him what it was that he was depressed about, but from what I could tell he was different. He wasn’t acting like himself.”

Maxwell added that the suspect posted a cryptic message on his Instagram account that read: “Have fun at school tomorrow, Saugus.”

https://www.foxla.com/news/saugus-high-school-shooting-suspect-allegedly-carried-out-deadly-attack-on-his-birthday-authorities-say

26 minutes ago, Sniper said:

......"A football player at the school, named Maxwell, said he was studying when he heard shots ring out. He added that the suspect hadn’t been “acting like himself.”

“As far as I could tell from the recent days that I’ve seen him, he was looking kind of down and I guess just kind of depressed about something,” the student told FOX 11 Los Angeles. “I didn’t really ask him what it was that he was depressed about, but from what I could tell he was different. He wasn’t acting like himself.”

Maxwell added that the suspect posted a cryptic message on his Instagram account that read: “Have fun at school tomorrow, Saugus.”

https://www.foxla.com/news/saugus-high-school-shooting-suspect-allegedly-carried-out-deadly-attack-on-his-birthday-authorities-say

Hindsight is 20/20. Would he have made the same assessment if nothing had happened?