njpilot

School Shooting In CA

2 hours ago, voyager9 said:

So it must have been planned because the shooter can count?

like i said....my tinfoil's wrapped pretty tight on this one.

"" MK-Ultra was a top-secret CIA project in which the agency conducted hundreds of clandestine experiments—sometimes on unwitting U.S. citizens—to assess the potential use of LSD and other drugs for mind control, information gathering and psychological torture. Though Project MK-Ultra lasted from 1953 until about 1973, details of the illicit program didn’t become public until 1975, during a congressional investigation into widespread illegal CIA activities within the United States and """

who's to say the above program isn't still in operation? or something similar? it would explain the rash we've seen over the last few years of perps off'ing themselves. it would explain the rash of perps that no one saw these things coming from.........

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

like i said....my tinfoil's wrapped pretty tight on this one.

"" MK-Ultra was a top-secret CIA project in which the agency conducted hundreds of clandestine experiments—sometimes on unwitting U.S. citizens—to assess the potential use of LSD and other drugs for mind control, information gathering and psychological torture. Though Project MK-Ultra lasted from 1953 until about 1973, details of the illicit program didn’t become public until 1975, during a congressional investigation into widespread illegal CIA activities within the United States and """

who's to say the above program isn't still in operation? or something similar? it would explain the rash we've seen over the last few years of perps off'ing themselves. it would explain the rash of perps that no one saw these things coming from.........

The popularity, prevalence and over prescribing of SSRIs is a sad fact of life! Little billy tells mommy he's sad and depressed sometimes. Mommy takes him to the doctor who 9 times out of 10 will prescribe an SSRI instead of referring him to a Psychologist of Psychiatrist that is trained to handle these matters!

I say take away the ability to prescribe SSRIs to those under 25 from family doctors and allow only Psychiatrists to dispense the drugs while closely monitoring their patients and advising the family of the potential effects and to keep weapons out of their hands until we know how they will react to the medication!

The simple steps I outlined above would have a much greater effect on reducing these shootings than banning guns!  Just think, years ago we did not have all these shootings but the guns were always there. What did change is the invention and widespread usage of many new Selective Serotonin re-uptake inhibitors.

The idiots just need to wake up and realize it's not the damn guns that are causing the problem!:mad:

Adam Lanza was known to be on SSRIs when he killed all those children. So let's just sue Remington! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

It wouldn't be a stretch to think that's possible. Many of these shooters come from broken families or other internal issues. Subliminal mind control has been going on for decades.

When there are multiple interviews from friends and acquaintances who say the kid was a good kid, yada, yada, yada, then something changes, and they go off on these shootings, something is triggering it.... I know Social Media has a big part of it too...

The LEOs have interviewed his mother and girlfriend, should be interesting to see what they say.

3 minutes ago, Sniper said:

It wouldn't be a stretch to think that's possible. Many of these shooters come from broken families or other internal issues. Subliminal mind control has been going on for decades.

When there are multiple interviews from friends and acquaintances who say the kid was a good kid, yada, yada, yada, then something changes, and they go off on these shootings, something is triggering it.... I know Social Media has a big part of it too...

The LEOs have interviewed his mother and girlfriend, should be interesting to see what they say.

@Sniper it's not LSD. Read what I posted just above your last post and see if you agree.

You want more proof it's the drugs?  There are MANY studies linking the drugs and the shootings but the left wing gun grabbing media publish articles to disprove that theory so they can just grab the guns! Those lying cold hearted bastards don't care how many children die!:mad:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/aug/16/whats-behind-dubious-claim-psychiatric-drugs-fuel-/

7 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

You want more proof it's the drugs?  There are MANY studies linking the drugs and the shootings but the left wing gun grabbing media publish articles to disprove that theory so they can just grab the guns! Those lying cold hearted bastards don't care how many children die!:mad:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/aug/16/whats-behind-dubious-claim-psychiatric-drugs-fuel-/

I'd like actual proof considering almost everyone on SSRI's don't decide to just shoot places up. It's just a way of trying to blame the drugs for real issues.

29 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

@Sniper it's not LSD. Read what I posted just above your last post and see if you agree.

I didn't say it was LSD and I know many of the past shooters were on some sort of SSRI drugs, and recent changes in the way they were taking them, was a factor.

I haven't seen any reports yet on this current kid that hints to that yet. Maybe, due to his dad's death, he's been on them. We'll see after they interview his mother, if any of that comes out.

10 minutes ago, Greenday said:

I'd like actual proof considering almost everyone on SSRI's don't decide to just shoot places up. It's just a way of trying to blame the drugs for real issues.

Oh boy... it's not IF they're on them at the time, but usually when they stop taking them or alter the Rx that cases the issues.

What is the REAL issue??? Please tell us.

• Agree 1

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0015337

"Conclusions

These data provide new evidence that acts of violence towards others are a genuine and serious adverse drug event that is associated with a relatively small group of drugs. Varenicline, which increases the availability of dopamine, and serotonin reuptake inhibitors were the most strongly and consistently implicated drugs. Prospective studies to evaluate systematically this side effect are needed to establish the incidence, confirm differences among drugs and identify additional common features."

Way back in 2010 when the above study was published they knew of the correlation between the drugs and the violence but the pharmaceutical companies and gun grabbers are doing all they can to hide the true facts!

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0015337

"Conclusions

These data provide new evidence that acts of violence towards others are a genuine and serious adverse drug event that is associated with a relatively small group of drugs. Varenicline, which increases the availability of dopamine, and serotonin reuptake inhibitors were the most strongly and consistently implicated drugs. Prospective studies to evaluate systematically this side effect are needed to establish the incidence, confirm differences among drugs and identify additional common features."

Clearly you didn't read the rest of it. Their "study" was looking at the FDA's AERS data to see what was reported. This is the exact same thing dumbass antivaxers do to try to prove their case.

If I eat spoiled food, get the flu shot, and later can't get off the toilet, I can report that I got the flu shot and had diarrhea and that would then get recorded as someone having the "side effect" of diarrhea from the flu shot. The whole AER system is not proof of anything. And the study you quoted has not a shred of evidence that the cause of the violence they picked was the result of brain chemical drugs and not some other factor. Correlation does NOT equal causation.

15 minutes ago, Greenday said:

And the study you quoted has not a shred of evidence that the cause of the violence they picked was the result of brain chemical drugs and not some other factor. Correlation does NOT equal causation.

Just wondering... do you take SSRI medications?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

The popularity, prevalence and over prescribing of SSRIs is a sad fact of life!

Just think, years ago we did not have all these shootings but the guns were always there. What did change is the invention and widespread usage of many new Selective Serotonin re-uptake inhibitors.

What amazes me even more than this is how rapidly an SSRI is prescribed nowadays for a non-psychological symptom.

Case in point - years ago, while I was engaged, my wife had been prescribed something for her (what I believe was a misdiagnosis, on a side note) “depression”. The name of the drug eludes me at the moment (trying to get two wound up kids down for afternoon nap as I write this) - but she was eventually weened off of it.

Skip ahead several months later, and I see this commercial for a guy with horrible back pain. The announcer says, “When your normal pain medication can’t help, perhaps it’s time to talk to your doctor about prescribing [wife’s drug] for controlling chronic back pain...” I nearly shit - here I knew that this was a drug altering brain chemistry, and now you’re marketing it for other ailments??

A doctor I once saw (not my regular GP) tried to prescribe me imipramine to help with something - when I asked him what classification of antidepressant it was and he said “SSRI”, I refused it, told him I didn’t want it. Bitchass called it into CVS anyway. It ended up going - untouched - into that bin at the police station where you dispose of unwanted prescriptions.

Like the guy in “Total Recall” said:

”Don’t f*ck with your brain, pal..... IT AIN’T WORTH IT!!”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sniper said:

THE HIGHLIGHTED IN RED PARTS......

would be super easy to program a victim. shit......even just through the radio would be easy.

3 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

it doesn't have to be lsd. it could be any drug that effects the mind, combined with subliminals......

i seem to recall the navy yard shooter having been reported to have said he was hearing voices......

3 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

would be super easy to program a victim. shit......even just through the radio would be easy.

A perfect real world example of that here is Greenday, who parrots the CNN/Liberal narrative, even though he claims he doesn't "watch" CNN, only "listens and reads".

It's not a stretch to think a similar weak mind could be persuaded to do something like these school shootings.

Just now, Sniper said:

A perfect real world example of that here is Greenday, who parrots the CNN/Liberal narrative, even though he claims he doesn't "watch" CNN, only "listens and reads".

It's not a stretch to think a similar weak mind could be persuaded to do something like these school shootings.

i know i sound paranoid with this stuff.....but when ya think of it........all the tv shows n movies with this kind of shit....they get their ideas from somewhere..........

26 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

i know i sound paranoid with this stuff.....but when ya think of it........all the tv shows n movies with this kind of shit....they get their ideas from somewhere..........

Social media makes it worse. Facebook serves up in the news feed similar articles and information based on what you're already viewing. So they magnify the existing interest.

Gmail does the same thing. Plus, with phones and Echos recording conversations, they feed similar information to those same sources. It just adds more to what's already being watched.

Case in point, I was in Costco with my son, and we were looking and talking about a jungle gym on display for his rugrats. He told me an hour later, a similar one popped up for sale on his Facebook feed, even though he never touched his phone in the store.

4 hours ago, Greenday said:

Suicide risk and antidepressants

Most antidepressants are generally safe, but the FDA requires that all antidepressants carry black box warnings, the strictest warnings for prescriptions. In some cases, children, teenagers and young adults under 25 may have an increase in suicidal thoughts or behavior when taking antidepressants, especially in the first few weeks after starting or when the dose is changed.

3 hours ago, Greenday said:

Clearly you didn't read the rest of it. Their "study" was looking at the FDA's AERS data to see what was reported. This is the exact same thing dumbass antivaxers do to try to prove their case.

If I eat spoiled food, get the flu shot, and later can't get off the toilet, I can report that I got the flu shot and had diarrhea and that would then get recorded as someone having the "side effect" of diarrhea from the flu shot. The whole AER system is not proof of anything. And the study you quoted has not a shred of evidence that the cause of the violence they picked was the result of brain chemical drugs and not some other factor. Correlation does NOT equal causation.

"Correlation does NOT equal causation."

I hate when dumbasses use that statement incorrectly. The fact is, scientist correlate data all the time to find "cause". In fact, the Drug companies have to use disclaimers because these issues are correlated in their OWN STUDIES. It is for the FACT, the FDA requires they list aggressive behaviors as a side effect. 

https://www.bmj.com/content/358/bmj.j3697/rr-4

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

...Case in point, I was in Costco with my son, and we were looking and talking about a jungle gym on display for his rugrats. He told me an hour later, a similar one popped up for sale on his Facebook feed, even though he never touched his phone in the store.

Big Brother is indeed watching (and listening)

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Case in point, I was in Costco with my son, and we were looking and talking about a jungle gym on display for his rugrats. He told me an hour later, a similar one popped up for sale on his Facebook feed, even though he never touched his phone in the store.

Something similar.... we took the kids to Diggerland for the first time this past summer. Wife sent my dad some pictures from the day. Later that night, he sends me a text asking why all of a sudden he is getting advertisements for Diggerland in his browser...

2 hours ago, Sniper said:

Social media makes it worse. Facebook serves up in the news feed similar articles and information based on what you're already viewing. So they magnify the existing interest.

Gmail does the same thing. Plus, with phones and Echos recording conversations, they feed similar information to those same sources. It just adds more to what's already being watched.

how easy would it be to send subliminals through alexa or echo....or even ones phone?

So California has the toughest gun laws in the nation and has the highest number of mass shootings by far.  Not working out quite the way they planned!

Want to know why their tough gun laws are not working

BECAUSE IT'S NOT ABOUT THE GUNS!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

2 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

What about the video games that kids spend so much time on

I don't think i'm willing to give them that any more than i'm willing to let them blame violence on tv. if anything, it's lack of parenting. I mean, c'mon. we all grew up with violent tv. we grew up with fistfights, playing football with no safety gear in the field, etc./……..yet we didn't go walking into school and shoot our friends.....

3 hours ago, nondisclosure said:

Easy.

exactly. so easy a caveman could do it. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, 1LtCAP said:

I mean, c'mon. we all grew up with violent tv. we grew up with fistfights, playing football with no safety gear in the field, etc./……..yet we didn't go walking into school and shoot our friends..... 

This.

I also grew up in the days before “ADHD” was even a diagnosis for lack of attention in school - let alone the outpouring of Ritalin prescriptions to follow.

I graduated high school in the mid-90s - this was known as being “bored as shit” sitting in class... of course I had a deficit in my attention...

16 hours ago, NJBeretta said:

This.

I also grew up in the days before “ADHD” was even a diagnosis for lack of attention in school - let alone the outpouring of Ritalin prescriptions to follow.

I graduated high school in the mid-90s - this was known as being “bored as shit” sitting in class... of course I had a deficit in my attention...

they were trying to do those diags before that