mustang69

Beretta CX4 opinions

Hi all,

I'm not much of a long gun collector but I saw this and figured it would be a nice addition to my Beretta collection.

This Beretta CX4 uses 9mm 92FS mags.  Anyone else have one and can offer an opinion of them?

I went with my FFL to look at a collection someone called him about.  As it turns out, there were about 40 firearms that had been seized by the Massachusetts police and returned only on the condition they be sold.  Turns out the owners son had been steeling them and selling them on the street, so the police took them all and revoked the CWP for everyone in the house.  It still has the evidence tag on it.  I bought several, mostly handguns, but this just looked cool.  Is it worth the $300 I paid for it?

IMG_2002.JPG.d8d6c6e8ae7059c77ddedbfc00fc03e5.JPG

IMG_2002.JPG

5 minutes ago, mustang69 said:

Is it worth the $300 I paid for it?

Absolutely..

I have one in .40, it's my favorite in the stable. Have had zero issues with it, fun to shoot and even looks cool.

I keep thinking about getting one in 9mm too.

• Agree 1

I have one in .45acp, along with the Stoeger Cougar handgun that takes the same mags. Fun to shoot and no issues once you take an exacto knife to the plastic hammer sear (or replace the plastic fire control group parts with the metal ones available) to give you a much better trigger pull.

• Like 1

Have one and its very reliable and fun. Mine swaps out mags with several Beretta pistols, I love guns that multi task. Like the above post suggests look at Sierrapapa on how to spend more money, some good upgrades. Just take note and do a little research there was a run of them that developed cracked trigger housings so look into that. Yea, you stole it.

12 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

I've been waiting for them to update the design..

Why update the design? That's what makes it unique and different (and reliable)!

Otherwise, it's just another piece of metal sending a projectile downrange.

Yup you definitely stole that one for a great price! I had one in .45 a long time ago, and I remember when I first shot it I was like "this is laser gun" very accurate and easy to shoot. I think it will be classic! Very unique. 

Woah 30 round magazines $22.75 if you buy ONE. Buy FOUR the price goes down to 19.50 each. Using code GIFT35 and FREE shipping when I ordered my poopy 10 rounders. 

Beretta 92FS CX4 Magazine 9mm 30Rds Unpackaged

Item No: C89282

This code was dropped today about 5 hours ago. I already ordered using the code so it's GTG.