Sniper

BOOM.... DOW hits 28,000 Record!!!

1 hour ago, rifleman said:

we ARE in good economic position. Whatever the Big Guy and his hot wife had to do with it, I support him.

Well, it's gone up 10K since he won three years ago, so I'll take it. Although I'm not sure any of his policies had much to do with it...

30 minutes ago, DirtyDigz said:

Pay no attention to that debt behind the curtain.

A few trillion here, a few trillion there, and before long, you're talking some real money.

The debt will NEVER be paid back, so the only option is to make hay now, while the sun is shining!

And just like that - BOOM - DOW hits 30,000.

2020-11-24_7-40-36.jpg?itok=7yYST8cR

Mission Accomplished?

For the first time ever, The Dow Jones Industrial Average has reached 30,000 (and all it took was $14 trillion in global liquidity)...

Because, it's not the economy, stupid!!

It's The Fed and their global central planning pals!!

bfm1104.jpg?itok=10SXcYMv

6 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

I’m up 21% this year. I ain’t bitching. 

It's been an interesting year. I have a few annuities up 22% for the year, totally unexpected. I have a custom pet product ETF I built where the stocks are up anywhere from 24% to 128% for the year. I knew that would be a winner, I should have dumped more in it. I have a biotech (your field) up 43%. Even my consumer discretionary ETF is up 41%. That's nuts.

When the economy started to roll over last Fall, I played it safe with a chunk of change. Who knew they would print multiple TRILLIONS this year to prop up the market? Missed even more opportunities.

Crazy times.

2 hours ago, Malsua said:

The Biden depression is coming, so lets hope 30k stays a floor for a while.

It's time to look at what he's going to prop up. The New Green Deal, free healthcare and services for illegals, free college, etc. He's going to print money like a drunken sailor. Try and guess where it's going to go, and you'll be RICH!!!!!!

• Like 1

On 11/25/2020 at 8:05 AM, Malsua said:

The Biden depression is coming, so lets hope 30k stays a floor for a while.

Well, look at that, DOW 31,000. Who cares what happened in DC yesterday, Biden is going to Print Money like a drunken sailor, and the market is thirsty. Some speculate, he's going to print between $2 trillion - $4 trillion... talk about a juicing..  35,000 here we come....

...Then we'll get the depression...

4 hours ago, Malsua said:

I'm not in a rush to the exit, so 35k Dow means a lot of money to me.

I'm letting mine run a bit longer too. All this printed money should pump the market for next quarter or two. Just have to keeps your eyes open and know when to pull the plug.

19 hours ago, Sniper said:

Well, look at that, DOW 31,000. Who cares what happened in DC yesterday, Biden is going to Print Money like a drunken sailor, and the market is thirsty. Some speculate, he's going to print between $2 trillion - $4 trillion... talk about a juicing..  35,000 here we come....

...Then we'll get the depression...

Biden prints the money? Bro did you go to Trump University? :rofl:  If the President was allowed to print money the current hooker wig wearing Pres would have made things even worse. We are still feeling the results of Obama 8 years. Your posting was humorous.

• Haha 1
  • FacePalm 1
  • Disagree 5

5 hours ago, dino71 said:

Biden prints the money? Bro did you go to Trump University? :rofl:  If the President was allowed to print money the current hooker wig wearing Pres would have made things even worse. We are still feeling the results of Obama 8 years. Your posting was humorous.

You didn't hear...? 

Biden is planning a multi trillion dollar stimulus plan... its already in the works. He also said there would another one later on... 

So when he signs that stimulus bill that will definitely make its way to him, his signature will in fact be the seal that prints trillions of "fake" dollars.

Your post doesn't qualify as humor, unfortunately. Even if I laugh at its stupidity. 

I mean Jerk off Biden literally promised the voters of Georgia a stimulus check if they voted Democrat in the senate run off. Seems like he believes he can print money. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dino71 said:

Biden prints the money? Bro did you go to Trump University? :rofl:  If the President was allowed to print money the current hooker wig wearing Pres would have made things even worse.

Maybe you need an education on how spending bills actually get implemented and need to pay better attention.

I see you have a -12 rating.... gee... I wonder why....  :facepalm:

24 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

I mean Jerk off Biden literally promised the voters of Georgia a stimulus check if they voted Democrat in the senate run off. Seems like he believes he can print money. 

And Manchin came out today as saying he’s a hard no for the $2k checks.  They basically lied for the votes...but that’s just normal politicking.   

i effing hate them all...

• Like 1

We are still feeling the results of Obama 8 years.

Yeah, thank goodness Trump fixed all those issues, and Obama is long gone. I made a lot of money the past 4 years, didn't make crap during Obama's last few years.. how about you?

Your posting was humorous.

Check back in 6 months, we'll see how humorous or accurate it was.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 6:16 PM, NJSigfan said:

And Manchin came out today as saying he’s a hard no for the $2k checks.  They basically lied for the votes...but that’s just normal politicking.   

Well, there's a sucker born every day. 

On 1/8/2021 at 6:16 PM, NJSigfan said:

Similar to Mexico paying for a wall?

5 hours ago, Zabuca said:

Similar to Mexico paying for a wall?

You hear of this new agreement called the USMCA? Not only has it raised tarrifs by billions per year, it had raised the US GDP by tens of billions. 

Sounds like Mexico is paying for something? 

Anyway, I'd rather someone promising to make this country better by deterring unchecked entry..

instead of.... promising free money(or anything)for votes. There seems to be a clear distinction between what conservatives promise vs liberals.. 

It's all moot anyway. Just like the liberals beleive the climate has a "no point of return", so does our debt. Does anyone think we can actually achieve a GDP that will pay off the current debt, the debt we accure each year, and the multiple trillions of "stimulus"?

I have no doubt that in 2 years we will see 35 trillion dollars of debt. And I personally beleive we lost the ability to pay it down when it hit 25 trillion. 

Technically, we already hit a point where our bills exceed our income. I beleive we hit that number some time ago, too. 

The US government doesn't even take in 3.5 trillion per year in revenue. They spend more than that on a good year, and have doubled it this past year, and are looking to nearly triple that this year. 

Even if we recover economically, its still gonna be a small kick down the road. Each recession from here forward will tip us closer to a collapse. There is not a single economic article I can find that has a positive outlook when it comes to this countries financial abilities to reduce, let alone stop, our increasing debt. It would require cutting off just about every welfare system, if people were smart, they would realize that is inevitable anyway. 

The market/wall st is betting on Beijing biden to let in millions of new illegals, AKA consumers. The  big tech,  global corporations  are selling the USA out for the $$$$.  

Once the drat traitors legalize them all........ 

Kiss it all goodby.  IMO

Time to jump into the water kids (if you want to make some money), Biden is going to announce a BIG bailout package:

..."(CNN) President-elect Joe Biden is expected to unveil a major Covid-19 relief package on Thursday and his advisers have recently told allies in Congress to expect a price tag in the ballpark of $2 trillion, according to two people briefed on the deliberations.

The Biden team is taking a "shoot for the moon" approach with the package, one lawmaker in close contact with them told CNN, though they added that the price tag could still change. The proposal will include sizable direct payments to American families, significant state and local funding -- including for coronavirus vaccine distribution and other emergency spending measures -- to help those struggling during the pandemic.
Biden is set to announce the details of his plan in Wilmington, Delaware, Thursday evening."

Brian Deese, Biden's pick to lead the National Economic Council, said Wednesday at a conference that the package will include $2,000 stimulus checks, and address other relief measures like unemployment insurance.

On 1/8/2021 at 12:12 PM, dino71 said:

Biden prints the money? Bro did you go to Trump University? 

So, what about this @dino71, you all in?