siderman

FL here I come!

On 1/7/2020 at 11:37 AM, Down South said:

I'm sorry Florida is full ... I hear the Carolinas are nice ? But on a real note I don't care how you do it up North ,keep all that BS stuff there please. 

According to my neighbor we're full too ...

IMG_2579.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/7/2020 at 11:37 AM, Down South said:

I'm sorry Florida is full ... I hear the Carolinas are nice ? But on a real note I don't care how you do it up North ,keep all that BS stuff there please. 

Its funny when I built my house here my neighbors were very welcoming. They said its a great place with nice people as long as I leave the NJ attitude and the NJ politics back in NJ. At first I was a  little insulted but when I thought about it and the reputation NJ has I understood. Tomorrow I have to fly back to the people's republic of NJ and get ready for another season of work. One of these seasons when March rolls around I'm just not going to go back. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EX Carnival man said:

Its funny when I built my house here my neighbors were very welcoming. They said its a great place with nice people as long as I leave the NJ attitude and the NJ politics back in NJ. At first I was a  little insulted but when I thought about it and the reputation NJ has I understood. 

When a good friend and shooting buddy of mine left NJ to move to Colorado a decade or more ago, I told him that it was very important that he stop, before reaching what would become his new home town, and remove the license plates from his car.

Better to risk a ticket than have his new neighbors find out he used to live in NJ.

• Haha 3