JCastag

Non-NFA/Other Firearm List

Does anyone have an list of all (or very good) firearms that fall into the "other" category for NJ? 

I have seen the Troy several times, and there are mixed feelings from most about the quality of the product.

I have seen Modern Materiel, but they are not coming out with the 9mm until next year, and it seems they are limited production, with potentially agressive markup.

I saw this on a few online gun sites, and was wondering if this would fall into the "other" category in NJ? Or would I need a permit for it.  

Also, I have never heard of this company, so if anyone has knowledge of the brand or even the exact model, I would appreciate it.  

It seems interesting, and priced right!

Any thoughts on either of the above, or any other quality NJ "other" certified models?

Im sure we’d like to answer.  But first.  Protocol.  Go back to the introduction thread heading and introduce yourself.  Sorry but trolls have been lurking here.  Also.  Recheck what you wrote. It doesnt make sense.  Thanks

• Like 1