silverado427

16 Personality test

2 hours ago, AVB-AMG said:

Ah, so your results are not truly legitimate....    That is a relief!

Do you suffer from reading comprehension issues too?

4 hours ago, Sniper said:

I had to take them in the past, when working as an employee.

Which part of "when working as an employee" did you not understand?

2 hours ago, AVB-AMG said:

Why not take the abbreviated version of the B-M test online and see what it indicates you really are?

Why, are you really that worried that you're not as superior as you think you are?

• FacePalm 1

13 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Why, are you really that worried that you're not as superior as you think you are?

Hmm...  Just curious.  Do you mean to say that you are "superior" just like AVB, and it's not that uncommon.  Or, do you mean that AVB is not as superior as he believes he is, and he is just as common as you are?

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Hmm...  Just curious.  Do you mean to say that you are "superior" just like AVB, and it's not that uncommon.  Or, do you mean that AVB is not as superior as he believes he is, and he is just as common as you are?

Keep trying, I'll let you know if you  get anywhere near close...

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Do you suffer from reading comprehension issues too?

Which part of "when working as an employee" did you not understand?

did you just address yourself here?  lol

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Handyman said:

I know. I just sent my MAGA hat and NRA shirt to the dry cleaners so I look sharp for dinner. 

Then good luck there Handy. A double barreled statement.

We'll have no such issue. It's dinner for four and we're all Trumpers. And we all shoot.

In my corporate days I took the Myers-Briggs "test" several times, with the same results every time - INTP.  I was usually the only one among the group with that type.

"INTPs are philosophical innovators, fascinated by logical analysis, systems, and design. They are preoccupied with theory, and search for the universal law behind everything they see. They want to understand the unifying themes of life, in all their complexity.

INTPs are detached, analytical observers who can seem oblivious to the world around them because they are so deeply absorbed in thought. They spend much of their time focused internally: exploring concepts, making connections, and seeking understanding. To the Architect, life is an ongoing inquiry into the mysteries of the universe."