silverado427

16 Personality test

Your personality type is:
Executive
ESTJ-a

...."ESTJs are take-charge people. They have such a clear vision of the way that things should be, that they naturally step into leadership roles. They are self-confident and aggressive. They are extremely talented at devising systems and plans for action, and at being able to see what steps need to be taken to complete a specific task. They can sometimes be very demanding and critical, because they have such strongly held beliefs, and are likely to express themselves without reserve if they feel someone isn't meeting their standards. But at least their expressions can be taken at face-value, because the ESTJ is extremely straight-forward and honest.

The ESTJ is usually a model citizen, and pillar of the community. He or she takes their commitments seriously, and follows their own standards of "good citizenship" to the letter. ESTJ enjoys interacting with people, and likes to have fun. ESTJs can be very boisterous and fun at social events, especially activities which are focused on the family, community, or work.

The ESTJ puts forth a lot of effort in almost everything that they do. They will do everything that they think should be done in their job, marriage, and community with a good amount of energy. He or she is conscientious, practical, realistic, and dependable."

--------------------

Hmmmm.... interesting... I didn't see a single line about wearing "Tin Foil"....... Strange....  Wonder why???

2 hours ago, Zeke said:

Dude’s got Bonaparte written all over him

......" Napoléon Bonaparte was a French statesman and military leader who rose to prominence during the French Revolution and led several successful campaigns during the French Revolutionary Wars.  Napoleon dominated European and global affairs for more than a decade while leading France against a series of coalitions in the Napoleonic Wars. He won most of these wars and the vast majority of his battles, building a large empire that ruled over much of continental Europe before its final collapse in 1815. He is considered one of the greatest commanders in history, and his wars and campaigns are studied at military schools worldwide. Napoleon's political and cultural legacy has endured as one of the most celebrated and controversial leaders in human history.

Why are you always so jealous of successful people?

ESFP-T - The Entertainer.

Hmmm... on Myers-Briggs though (which this does seem to be based on) - I usually come out as E"N"FP. That's probably because that second score is really close on the mid-point of the Intuitive vs Sensing scale - so it could easily swing either way. 

Now, what I'd like to see is for everyone on here to take a test for sociopathy! :o That would be telling....

4 hours ago, silverado427 said:

This should be interesting considering some of the characters on this forum.

And No I'm not the ATF man

https://www.16personalities.com 

You can't do this and not share your own! NOT FAIR!! :p

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Hmmm... on Myers-Briggs though (which this does seem to be based on) - I usually come out as E"N"FP. That's probably because that second score is really close on the mid-point of the Intuitive vs Sensing scale - so it could easily swing either way. 

Now, what I'd like to see is for everyone on here to take a test for sociopathy! :o That would be telling....

Usually people have one of those traits that can flip whereas they are firm with the other three.

• Thanks 1

When getting processed in  to work at a Nuke plant , We use to take a 600 question psych eval test. 

Also fitness for duty , breathalyzer  and urine test..

This test was written in the early 60s. It was torture and believe it or not 5-8 guys would fail the test and go see a off site quack.

1 hour ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I did share.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, diamondd817 said:

Same questions asked 10 different ways

That's an exaggeration, but not entirely untrue.  There is a reason for asking, not exactly the same question, but a similar question in a "reverse" manner.  The way the question is asked changes the context and influences the answer.

BTW, I got lumped in with analysts, labeled a debater.  Comparing my results to the other types, I'd say the survey is about 80% correct.

12 hours ago, Handyman said:

If I need something to tell me I'm an ahole, the in-laws can do that and save me 20 minutes. 

Rest easy. Thanksgiving dinner is only two weeks away today.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

Rest easy. Thanksgiving dinner is only two weeks away today.

You'll be guaranteed a peaceful meal if you sit down for Thanksgiving dinner two weeks from today.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

@Mrs. Peel:

Back in the early 2000’s all of our senior executives took the Meyers-Briggs Personality Type indicator test.  In hindsight, it was interesting and usually relatively accurate in a general sense.  I pulled out that file and saw that test indicated that I was ESTJ (Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking and Judging).  They referred to that combination as an amiable traditionalist, or simply “The Director”.

Doing some recent research on this specific personality type designation, this is what I found:   (Let me know if you think it is accurate…..)

Key ESTJ Characteristics

• Individuals with this personality type tend to place a high value on tradition, rules, and security. Maintaining the status quo is important to ESTJs and they often become involved in civics, government and community organizations.

• Because of their orthodox approach to life, they can sometimes be seen as rigid, stubborn, and unyielding. Their take-charge attitude makes it easy for ESTJs to assume leadership positions.

• Their self-confidence and strong convictions help them excel at putting plans into action, but they can at times appear critical and overly aggressive, particular when other people fail to live up to their high standards.

• People often describe ESTJ’s as predictable, stable, committed, and practical. They tend to be very frank and honest when it comes to sharing their opinions, which can sometimes be seen as harsh or overly critical.

Now what is really scary is that @Sniper indicated that he had the same M-B test results…
Oh boy…!   :o

AVB-AMG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AVB-AMG said:

Back in the early 2000’s all of our senior executives took the Meyers-Briggs Personality Type indicator test.  In hindsight, it was interesting and usually relatively accurate in a general sense. 

I had to take them in the past, when working as an employee. I intentionally screwed around and gamed the answers. The last thing I was giving the employer is a accurate psych profile, I was there to make them (and me) money. Period.

2 hours ago, Sniper said:

I had to take them in the past, when working as an employee. I intentionally screwed around and gamed the answers. The last thing I was giving the employer is a accurate psych profile, I was there to make them (and me) money. Period.

@Sniper:

Ah, so your results are not truly legitimate....    That is a relief!
Why not take the abbreviated version of the B-M test online and see what it indicates you really are?
(and share the results with us, if you are so inclined.....)

AVB-AMG