Danno

Game Butcher

I use one, not really close to manasquan.

Guys located in Middletown. Quick turn around time, normally day or two after you drop it off. He works with another company for taxidermy stuff so it’s kind of one stop shopping. 

http://huntemuptaxidermy.com/make-the-shot-butcher-shop/

• Like 1

Just now, Danno said:

I'm looking to get sausage and kielbasa type products made from some of it. I don't have the equipment or space for that kind of operation. 

Well....I do. Lol

We make our own sausage, it’s a family tradition to hunt between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and take 2 deer and a hog.

New Years day was sausage making day. 

It’s really not that hard to do, a $100 electric meat grinder/sausage stuffer from Amazon, some casings, and you’re in business. If you like to cook, it’s a fun thing to do, and a great tradition to make with your family. 

On 11/24/2019 at 3:43 PM, Displaced Texan said:

Well....I do. Lol

We make our own sausage, it’s a family tradition to hunt between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and take 2 deer and a hog.

New Years day was sausage making day. 

It’s really not that hard to do, a $100 electric meat grinder/sausage stuffer from Amazon, some casings, and you’re in business. If you like to cook, it’s a fun thing to do, and a great tradition to make with your family. 

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but like i said really don't have the desire to get into that right now. Maybe next season. Just need a butcher for now.