Bklynracer

Concealed Carry Permit Holders Across the United States: 2019

23 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

if it keeps going up, do you ever think someday they will have to do reciprocity?

If you remember, we were half way there in 2017, when the House voted for it.

It was the Repub controlled Senate that refused to take a vote, and shelved it.

I find it amazing that with concealed carry so prevalent around the country, when you go to those places, not only do legal CCW holders not run around shooting each other, but one never even sees a gun. Yet, here in PRNJ, our overlords (legislators) fear that if they allow us to defend ourselves all hell will break loose. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

I find it amazing that with concealed carry so prevalent around the country, when you go to those places, not only do legal CCW holders not run around shooting each other, but one never even sees a gun. Yet, here in PRNJ, our overlords (legislators) fear that if they allow us to defend ourselves all hell will break loose. 

Exactly. I have coworker in NJ that was totally anti, but seems to be coming around. He visits friends in Arizona, I asked him did he ever feel unsafe walking around with all the people carrying concealed around him. Said that felt no different than walking around NJ. He didn't realize that they could be all carrying  without his knowledge. Then he asked why NJ does not allow, Told him because he and the other idiots always do the same stupid thing Vote Democratic..

• Like 3