Sign in to follow this  
Sniper

I Love A Story with a Happy Ending....

Who says a dog isn't man's best friend! Watch the video in the article.

Guy Punches Officer, Then Learns Hard Way That Cop Has K9 Partner.

Newburgh Police K9 Lee helped his partner, Officer Roman Scuadroni, apprehend and detain a man armed with a knife.

Newburgh, NY – A Newburgh police K9 on Sunday assisted in the apprehension of a suspect who had just punched his human handler in the face (video below).

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/video-guy-punches-officer-then-learns-hard-way-that-cop-has-k9-partner-ENmVspkbL0iB2pQdYKGHzw/?fbclid=IwAR2RO889RZaMuZgPBQ_W_hy81ym_oZxXKWyRoZMATCx5Vhtfc33_lVlAy1U

I agree with everything the officer and his K9 partner did up until when the dog would not follow the order to stand down. It took at least 3 men to get the dog to stop chewing on the perp. Not good! A K9 must follow the commands of the handler at all times.

1 hour ago, JohnnyB said:

It took at least 3 men to get the dog to stop chewing on the perp. Not good! A K9 must follow the commands of the handler at all times.

In the majority of these situations that I've seen, the dog normally doesn't release until the perp is totally restrained. In this case, the dude was still resisting, so the dog stays clamped on, until the 3rd LEO finally gets the guy cuffed.

I like the way the cop calmly walks back to his car, pops open the back door, and releases the fur missile.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

I agree with everything the officer and his K9 partner did up until when the dog would not follow the order to stand down. It took at least 3 men to get the dog to stop chewing on the perp. Not good! A K9 must follow the commands of the handler at all times.

I'm not sure I care...

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Sniper said:

In the majority of these situations that I've seen, the dog normally doesn't release until the perp is totally restrained. In this case, the dude was still resisting, so the dog stays clamped on, until the 3rd LEO finally gets the guy cuffed.

I like the way the cop calmly walks back to his car, pops open the back door, and releases the fur missile.

I liked that part as well.  The Cop never lost his cool and just said okay, watch this!:lol:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1