RUTGERS95

cyber monday

ok, some black friday sales are continuing and anyone out at the stores this weekend can tell why but; what bout cyber monday?

I'll be looking for some 10/20 308 mags, plate carrier apparel etc.

Definitely mags though if anyone sees any good deals.  Magwarehouse has some deals but the 5.99 flat rate shipping doesn't apply when you go to check out.

19 minutes ago, NJSigfan said:

Yeah....record breaking Black Friday sales weekend....up 3% from last year but instore sales are down 10%.   

Im looking for an AR upper, plate carrier and p320 stuff if anyone sees good deals.

plate carrier here too as I was hoping for another minimalist from greyghost but no dice.

what type of upper you looking for?

55 minutes ago, NJSigfan said:

.223w or 223/556 upper. Midlength.  I wanna build out a budget rifle with the lower I’ve had in the safe for years.   

$199 midlength upper at PSA

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-dissipator-upper-black-no-bcg-or-ch-5165449779.html

OR this one" for $169

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-5-56-nato-1-7-melonite-freedom-upper-no-bcg-or-ch-507280.html

I have an AR-308 upper/lower set I've been sitting on for two years now.  Have not settled on a cartridge for it, but if some great deal in .243 or 6.5cm comes along, it may get me to put that bitch together.  Also looking, mostly window shopping, for a thermal scope with 640 lines, at least a 25mm objective, 30hz or better and a minimum of 10x magnification.  As soon as I see one with good ratings with a cost around $3,000.00, I'ma jump on it.  I really Really REALLY want to do some night feral hog hunting.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sniper said:

For a budget build, spend another 20 or 30 bucks and buy a PSA upper WITH BCG and charging handle! It's well worth it!

This one is $219 with BCG and charging handle with free shipping!  You won't find a BCG and CH for 20 bucks! It's a no brainer!:)

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-freedom-upper-gray-with-bcg-ch-516445338.html