medved11

SOLD: Gen 2 SIG 716 DMR (.308) with Magpul PRS Buttstock

***SOLD***

GEN 2 SIG 716 DMR

• Caliber: .308 / 7.62x51
  • Barrel Twist Rate: 1:10
  • Barrel Length: 18"
  • Muzzle Brake: SIG factory (compliance work done by Howell Gun Works)
  • Buttstock: Magpul PRS Gen 3
  • Sale price does not include the optics, mount, or bipod shown in the pictures but can be worked into a package deal
  • PM me for any specific pictures or questions
  • I've attached a picture of the test target that came with the rifle from the factory
  • The rifle is cross-posted, so preference will be given to the first unconditional "I'll take it" followed by a PM
  • Not looking for any trades 

3C08ADB1-EE85-49A8-B8A0-DACBCE06A746.jpeg

7B0E3A37-1E91-4BB6-B163-9F12ED575081.jpeg

48F6942C-03F9-4FB6-8C08-7711733C7C2D.jpeg

912646A1-CC24-4270-8066-265B6541B1A2.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• FirearmsAuction.PNG

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By DevsAdvocate
      Glock 17 photos
      Trusty ol' Glock 17 for sale.  10 rd mag.  Lightly used, equipped with Trijicon 3-dot tritiums.  Don't really shoot it much anymore since going P320.
      Looking for $300.  I can meet at RTSP Union or Randolph for the exchange.  Valid PP/FPID/No-30 days.
      Thanks for looking.
    • By medved11
      Up for sale is my Leupold VXR Patrol 1.25-4x20 that is mounted in an QD ADM Recon Mount. The scope and mount are in excellent condition.
      $460 shipped for the scope and mount as shown (see discount offered below for an in-person sale) Without the mount, the scope would be $360 shipped (see discount offered below for an in-person sale) Comes as shown, I no longer have the original packaging Full specs on the scope can be found here: https://www.leupold.com/scopes/rifle-scopes/vx-r-patrol-1-25-4x20mm-30mm I'm willing to split the scope and mount but preference will be given to someone that will take the package PM me if you'd like additional pictures PayPal preferred. If using Goods & Services, then please add the appropriate percentage so that I net the prices above Scope Is cross-posted so the first public “I’ll take it” wins going by time stamp (public “I’ll take it” trumps PM) I’ll take 5% off the price if we can do a face-face deal. I’m located in the Princeton-Hillsborough area

• By medved11
      Up for sale is an ADM Extended Recon Mount (30mm). The mount is in excellent condition, having only made a few range trips mounted to an AR15 upper:
      Specs:
      30mm ADM Recon Extended Recon Mount (MPN: ADRECONX30) $125 shipped & insured The mount is cross-posted, so it will go to the first unconditional "I'll take it" followed by a PM PayPal preferred (if you select Goods & Services, please add the appropriate percentage so that I net the sales price)
      Not interested in trades
      PM me for any additional pictures 

• By medved11
      $85 shipped and insured Comes as shown (I don't have the original packaging) Scope body and glass are excellent condition The reticle can be displayed as Red or Green  PayPal preferred. If you use the Goods & Services option, then please add the appropriate percentage so that I net $85 Listing is cross-posted so preference will be given to the first unconditional "I'll take it"  

• By medved11
      Up for sale is my Leupold VX-3i LRP 4.5-14x50 scope with TMR reticle (FFP with mil/mil turrets with .1 mil adjustments). The scope has seen moderate use over a couple of years on a bolt action rifle and  is in excellent condition including the glass.
      Link to product specs: https://www.leupold.com/scopes/rifle-scopes/vx-3i-lrp-4-5-14x50mm-30mm-side-focus-mil-ffp Asking SOLD as shown , including the Badger Ordnance rings (1" Med-High 306-21) Without the rings, it would be $600 shipped and insured I no longer have the original packaging, so the scope will ship (very well protected) in a SWFA scope box PM me if you'd like any additional pictures. I'll try to take some pictures of the glass as soon as possible. The scope and mount are cross-posted, so it will go to the first unconditional "I'll take it" followed by a PM
      PayPal preferred. If using Goods & Services, then please add the appropriate percentage so that I net the prices listed above (I'll take $20 off for an in-person sale - I'm in the Princeton area)