medved11

SOLD: Gen 2 SIG 716 DMR (.308) with Magpul PRS Buttstock

***SOLD***

GEN 2 SIG 716 DMR

• Caliber: .308 / 7.62x51
  • Barrel Twist Rate: 1:10
  • Barrel Length: 18"
  • Muzzle Brake: SIG factory (compliance work done by Howell Gun Works)
  • Buttstock: Magpul PRS Gen 3
  • Sale price does not include the optics, mount, or bipod shown in the pictures but can be worked into a package deal
  • PM me for any specific pictures or questions
  • I've attached a picture of the test target that came with the rifle from the factory
  • The rifle is cross-posted, so preference will be given to the first unconditional "I'll take it" followed by a PM
  • Not looking for any trades 

3C08ADB1-EE85-49A8-B8A0-DACBCE06A746.jpeg

7B0E3A37-1E91-4BB6-B163-9F12ED575081.jpeg

48F6942C-03F9-4FB6-8C08-7711733C7C2D.jpeg

912646A1-CC24-4270-8066-265B6541B1A2.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJ Gun Forums Web Banner Dec 2020.jpg

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By g_gunner
      BCM® Standard 14.5" Mid Length (Light Weight) Upper Receiver Group w/ MCMR-13 13" Handguard
      Also Includes:
      BCM Comp Mod 1 which is pin and welded on to bring the overall length over 16"
      3" Picatinny Rail Section
      BCM MCMR Sling Mount
      *Does not include BCG or charging handle
      Brand new, never fired (unless it was fired at the factory). I figured I'd try and post it here before trying to return it.
      $800
      Buyer should show me firearms ID and matching drivers license. I am located in Morris County.
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

• By DevsAdvocate
      Glock 17 photos
      Trusty ol' Glock 17 for sale.  10 rd mag.  Lightly used, equipped with Trijicon 3-dot tritiums.  Don't really shoot it much anymore since going P320.
      Looking for $300.  I can meet at RTSP Union or Randolph for the exchange.  Valid PP/FPID/No-30 days.
      Thanks for looking.
    • By PK90
      I like what Brownells is doing here. I might pick up a few.
      1955-1982
        Made with brand new, fully-modern materials, Brownells Retro Rifles are faithful copies of classic Eugene Stoner designs. Hold history in your hands. Get a Brownells Retro Rifle today.
      Brownells Model: BRN-10A Rifle .308
      1955-1960
      The BRN-10™ by Brownells brings back to life the original Eugene Stoner, lightweight 308 battle rifle. The BRN-10A barrel features a heavy barrel with distinctive and functional fluting under the handguard.
      Heavy contoured barrel with aggressive fluting underneath the handguard 3-Prong, Dutch style flash hider with nitride finish Brown Retro furniture to mimic original fiberglass look Weight: 9 lbs Receivers designed by FM Products are machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum Trigger style charging handle underneath the carry handle is retained by internal detent system 308 Winchester 20” QPQ 1-10 Rifle Length Barrel Assembly manufactured by Faxon Brownells Retro Buttstock Assembly & Pistol Grip Brownells Model: BRN-10B Rifle .308
      1955-1960
      The BRN-10™ by Brownells brings back to life the original Eugene Stoner, lightweight 308 battle rifle. The BRN-10B features a lightweight barrel, which allows for a quick handling package.
      Lightweight barrel assembly Closed prong, Portugese style flash hider with nitride finish Black Retro furniture to mimic later production AR-10® rifles Weight: 8 lbs Receivers designed by FM Products are machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum Trigger style charging handle underneath the carry handle is retained by internal detent system 308 Winchester 20” QPQ 1-10 Rifle Length Barrel Assembly manufactured by Faxon Brownells Retro Buttstock Assembly & Pistol Grip Brownells Model: BRN-601 Rifle 5.56mm
      1959-1964
      The Brownells Model BRN-601 Rifle recreates the classic design of the original AR-15 issued to the United States Military in the early 1960s.
      Model 601 Style Lower Receiver with slab side Slickside Upper Receiver Matte gray anodizing (not painted) 20" 5.56x45mm NATO Barrel with 1-12 twist & chrome bore Chrome, Duckbill 3 Prong Flash Hider Green buttstock, pistol grip & handguard assembly Includes 20rd Magazine, GI Operations Manual & Chamber Flag Brownells Model: XBRN16E1 Rifle 5.56mm
      1964-1967
      The Brownells Model XBRN16E1 Rifle replicates the design of the first AR-15 to be issued in mass numbers to US Army on the ground in Vietnam.
      XM16E1 Style Lower Receiver with partial "magazine fence" XM16E1 Upper Receiver Matte gray anodizing (not painted) 20" 5.56x45mm NATO Barrel with 1-12 twist & chrome bore Chrome, Bolt Carrier Group with forward assist serrations 3 Prong Flash Hider Black buttstock, pistol grip & handguard assembly Includes 20rd Magazine, GI Operations Manual & Chamber Flag Brownells Model: BRN-16A1 Rifle 5.56mm
      1967-1982
      The Brownells BRN-16A1 Rifle replicates the iconic M16A1 rifle issued to thousands of US Soldiers, Marines, Sailors & Airmen.
      M16A1 Style Lower Receiver with full "magazine fence" M16A1 Upper Receiver Matte gray anodizing (not painted) 20" 5.56x45mm NATO Barrel with 1-12 twist & chrome bore Mil-Spec Phosphate/Chrome Bolt Carrier Group A1 Flash Hider Black buttstock, pistol grip & handguard assembly Includes 20rd Magazine, GI Operations Manual & Chamber Flag Brownells Model: XBRN177E2 Rifle 5.56mm
      1967-1982
      The Brownells XBRN177E2 Carbine is an homage to the classic carbine used by US troops in Vietnam.
      M16A1 Style Lower Receiver with full "magazine fence" M16A1 Upper Receiver Matte gray anodizing (not painted) 12.7" 5.56x45mm NATO Barrel with 1-12 twist & chrome bore XM177 flash hider with grenade ring (pinned and welded to meet legal length) Mil-Spec Phosphate/Chrome Bolt Carrier Group Black CAR buttstock, pistol grip & handguard assembly Includes 20rd Magazine, GI Operations Manual & Chamber Flag
    • By Gunnz
      Bought the p226 Classic a few years ago, and have put off buying the 9mm conversion since then...
      I work hard, and have decided to give myself a Christmas present and buy one...
      I know shore shot has them, and I rather not give them my money, anyone see them sold local?
      Anyone seen a good deal for them online?

Looking to buy ASAP!
    • By Jag07
      Been trying to start a poll. I don't think I'm doing it right. but I'm wondering the exact question of the title. 

Which 45 acp would you choose? Because I don't know which to get anymore.

Sig Sauer 1911 Nitron Rail

Springfield Loaded 1911 Parkerized

Para USA Expert 14.45

FNH FNX 45 +/- tactical

Ruger SR1911