PK90

S&W M&P9 Shield EZ9

It was my understanding that they made the .380 into "EZ" by using a locked breech (versus everyone else's blowback .380's) so the recoil spring didn't have to be so stiff.

But almost everyone makes locked breech 9mm now (lets set aside Hi Point for now) so I wonder where the "EZ-ness" comes from

It should be hammer-fired if it is an EZ version and it probably has a very nice trigger.  Not sure if I could get past the grip safety, though, but there will certainly be a niche for this, especially older people and people lacking strength to rack the slide.  I would certainly like to try one at a range, though, and might get it over the standard Shield.   4"?  And, can put a light, etc...  I'd have to say I like it.  Christmas for the wife?

Let's see what Julie has to say...

And...

Rock Island's new Czech-made 9mm revolver looks pretty interesting, too.

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

It should be hammer-fired if it is an EZ version and it probably has a very nice trigger.  Not sure if I could get past the grip safety, though, but there will certainly be a niche for this, especially older people and people lacking strength to rack the slide.  I would certainly like to try one at a range, though, and might get it over the standard Shield.   4"?  And, can put a light, etc...  I'd have to say I like it.  Christmas for the wife?

Let's see what Julie has to say...

And...

Rock Island's new Czech-made 9mm revolver looks pretty interesting, too.

Hammer Fired........huh go figure - so then I can and see the grip safety and the thumb...