Underdog

Rock Island AL9.0 9mm Revolver!

On the flip side, can be loaded quickly.  I would imagine that it wouldn't need a moon clip, but the shells would have to be knocked out individually.  Not quite as forceful as a .357, but more recoil than a semi-auto.  My favorite rendition is the Ruger Speed Six in 9mm.  These can sometimes be found on Gunbroker.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:37 AM, DirtyDigz said:

Kinda want.  Wish there was a quality 9mm revolver that didn’t require moon clips (yes, I understand the challenge with rimless ammo).

Charter arms has one.. 

Oh you said quality. 

Korth sky marshal. 

There was also some revolver I can't remember.. it not only didn't need moon clips, it was multi-caliber and headspaced off the rim. I wann say it was the hydra or chimera or something. It'd do 9mm 9x21, 9x23, etc. IIRC. 

I sell a lot of RIA firearms, and to the best of my knowledge this revolver is not yet released in the US.

It's projected to be in the high 400.00 range ($475.00 - 495.00 +/-)

My best guess is US release will be after Shot Show - around March / April 2020...............

That would be pretty cool and good enough for combat accuracy, however, the 9mm accuracy would suffer slightly, just as with the Ruger Blackhawk dual cylinder version.  

3 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

I always think that semi auto type ammunition in a revolver is quite silly....

Unless its 45acp...  :)

Easy and quick to reload and half the price of 38s to shoot.  For someone that enjoys revolvers it is a Win/Win.  And, it allows for Ammo consolidation. 

Still, there is NOTHING wrong with a S&W Model 625 or older flavor, and anyone with 1911s would be remiss without a revolver in .45 ACP.  Additionally, no collection would be complete without at least one variety of .357 double-action revolver.   But, a 9mm is quite sweet!

"That's a nice plastic fantastic, but I got a wheel gun!" - Elmer Fudd

10 hours ago, Maksim said:

Wow... at first I thought it was a Philippines Armscorp made one.  Interesting.  Sent in a request to try and get one for @Krdshrk to review.

Czech-made should be some nice quality.   Waiting for you review!

I think you can get a 5-shot Ruger SP101 or a 3" LCR/LCRx in 9mm as well.  The SP101 would need new grips.