DirtyDigz

VCDL Lobby Day - 01/20/20 Richmond VA

1 hour ago, USRifle30Cal said:

So oh great Carnac what is the answer to NJ's and VA's problems - aside from armed insurrection that just might happen someday in VA.

The answer, Conservatives growing some balls, STOP being the law abiding nice guys, and start dishing out the same crap the Liberals are throwing at them. Stop being used as doormats and playing fair. The Liberals sure haven't, and the Liberals certainly don't respect current laws or the Constitution. Think the Conservatives will actually do that?

Me neither....

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Sniper said:

The answer, Conservatives growing some balls, STOP being the law abiding nice guys, and start dishing out the same crap the Liberals are throwing at them. Stop being used as doormats and playing fair. The Liberals sure haven't, and the Liberals certainly don't respect current laws or the Constitution. Think the Conservatives will actually do that?

Me neither....

Platitudes....what is your game plan...lay it out....

You *have* the answer...let it fly.

Now if you are truly advocating armed insurrection...we r not there yet, but if *you* think its right.....why haven't you and like minded guerillas, storm trenton or do other guerilla activities?

• Agree 2

33 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

DirtyDigz opened this informative thread about the rally... let's not let it descend into something that has to be moved to the 1A Lounge. No personal attacks... self-moderate, pls. We're all adults here.

...i am not attacking...i am just truly curious....

@Greenday never answered my question as to why they are here..and i was actually curious.....same goes for this....

There may be a time and place for 'shots fired' - we r not remotely there yet - close but not there....and i pray we never see it.

Lets NOT be the ones to open pandoras box, WE should always take the high road, till it is time to di di mau and seek other paths of resistance.

16 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

You *have* the answer...let it fly.

Now if you are truly advocating armed insurrection...we r not there yet, but if *you* think its right.....why haven't you and like minded guerillas, storm trenton or do other guerilla activities?

I just gave you the answer, scroll back up...

Just continue to go to the voting booth every two years, and keep hoping things will change? Is that it?

il_570xN.1185116333_brme.jpg

BTW, how are you liking all those 2A rights you've gotten back since Trump, the 2A savior, was elected THREE YEARS ago?

There's your answer. Think really hard about that......

12 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Lets NOT be the ones to open pandoras box, WE should always take the high road, till it is time to di di mau and seek other paths of resistance.

Taking the high road is EXACTLY why we're in the situation we are. How many more years is it going to take to turn it around? Where's YOUR line in the sand? Will it be 5 round mags? 2 round mags? single shot muskets? sling shots? water guns?

• Disagree 1

13 hours ago, Sniper said:

Me neither....

Here is your statement for ease of review and consideration.

12 hours ago, Sniper said:

I just gave you the answer, scroll back up...

Just continue to go to the voting booth every two years........Trump, the 2A saviour....sling shots? 

You didn't answer a thing, you are attempting to redirect, again i deal with folks like this....

"Growing balls and stop being law abiding"

What do you mean by this, please articulate your position?  What are you suggestions?  What are your means and methods?

"Stop being used as doormats and playing fair"

Politics, the both parties suck, one sucks maybe a bit less, politics aside - how shall we as 2a supporters stop being used as doormats and playing fair?  What do we do? What is tje best course of action?

See, you really if you look at the totality of your  comments, you actually just used words and said nothing of substance.  Again work with folks like this, they pontificate, they obfuscate, just words nothing of substantive direction.

Yes we WILL continue to go to the ballot box, we are not yet at the cartridge box .... we will work to win the hearts and minds of others, with outreach, mobilization, education, and public assembly no matter how large or small.

We shall petition and look for redress of our grievances with all lawful means and methods.

We SHALL take the high road, we SHALL be better than those that which to destroy us.  To quote a movie, we shall be nice till its time not to be nice.

We will take to the streets as was done in Richmond which was a RESOUNDING SUCCESS and display of unity, do not think for one second that has gone unnoticed.

TRUMP the 2A saviour, yeah he kinda is, look at what the alternative would have been...

You realize he has been packing courts right?

You realize he, just by the nature of his antics, has kept congress and the liberals kinda busy and tied down from any kinda meaningful legislation against true 2a suppression...yeah yeah i know bump stocks....  bump stocks..oh my. :facepalm:

think of his antics like the marines off the coast of kuwait tying the iraqis doqn and fixing them in position, thing in true US form we would storm the beaches....  YET end run by armor and airborne up around their rear end...  brilliant. Packing courts and unleashing the us economy....  

You offer no real solutions, the battles being fought today are the result of apathy, lack of education, lack of engagement lack of a long game battle plan, is the reason why we r where we r in nj today...and elsewhere....

My old account would show i always said what they cannot do federally they will do locally and statewide...this is where we failed...  we fought ONE front...not multiple.

And btw sling shots are illegal in nj, ready to storm the Bastille yet?

So i will sit here and wait for you to express your battle plan for consideration....

:popcorn:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sniper said:

Me neither....

and start harassing the SC at their homes, at dinner etc..  politicians too

On 1/21/2020 at 8:26 AM, DirtyDigz said:

Took a look through my pictures this morning, nothing that is really outstanding or gives a good sense of the scale of the event.  Let me post this instead - it's the best "photo-essay" I've seen of the event:

https://www.richmond.com/news/local/photos-scenes-from-the-gun-rights-rally-at-capitol-square/collection_9dba409a-4f0d-57ee-93eb-5da72a50ebbe.html#146

5e25cf740d997.image.jpg

Very curious to see how VA legislators move forward from here.  The rally was a *GREAT* thing for the RKBA - many Anti-gun narratives were completely demolished.

Ground estimates from some PA folks who were there say 22 to 25 thousand.  I think it was mentioned that 10 thousand were allowed on/in the capital grounds.  I also heard that there were many people who were unfortunately stuck in traffic and couldn't get close.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

I know who they are.  Everybody here should.  It's SAD that folks even have to ask...  People took turns helping hold signs & banners.  

L-R in middle of sign --not holding it in foreground-- is David Padua (face partially obstructed), the one & only Mark Cheeseman (sunglasses & beanie--the SCOTUS Petitioner), and William Hayden.  Patriots ALL!   

22 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

I know who they are.  Everybody here should.  It's SAD that folks even have to ask...  People took turns helping hold signs & banners.  

L-R in middle of sign --not holding it in foreground-- is David Padua (face partially obstructed), the one & only Mark Cheeseman (sunglasses & beanie--the SCOTUS Petitioner), and William Hayden.  Patriots ALL!   

I'm still pretty new to New Jersey details and folks,  but I am glad they were there.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Yes we WILL continue to go to the ballot box, we are not yet at the cartridge box .... we will work to win the hearts and minds of others, with outreach, mobilization, education, and public assembly no matter how large or small.

We shall petition and look for redress of our grievances with all lawful means and methods.

We SHALL take the high road, we SHALL be better than those that which to destroy us.  To quote a movie, we shall be nice till its time not to be nice.

So, when it that time? Like I said above, are you going to just do the same thing like you posted, the definition of insanity, expecting things to change?

We will take to the streets as was done in Richmond which was a RESOUNDING SUCCESS and display of unity, do not think for one second that has gone unnoticed.

OK, make your prediction. Will this rally make a difference, and the are the Dem politicians and Northam in VA going to stop their assault on the 2A, or by next week, will it be business as usual, and the unconstitutional laws continue. What's going to happen?

So i will sit here and wait for you to express your battle plan for consideration....

I've expressed my views MULTIPLE times here, if you haven't been paying attention, that's on you.

TRUMP the 2A saviour, yeah he kinda is, look at what the alternative would have been...

You realize he has been packing courts right?

And they reversed all those unconstitutional 2A laws that have been passed in NJ, CA, FL, NY, PA, etc. recently, right?

Oh, wait...

You offer no real solutions, the battles being fought today are the result of apathy, lack of education, lack of engagement lack of a long game battle plan, is the reason why we r where we r in nj today...and elsewhere....

Think long and hard about that. Think how the Dems attack the problem versus how Conservatives attack them. The Dems are winning. If you need things spoon fed to you, and can't think independently through them, they have you right where they want you. Everyone's solution is different based on their own situation. Only YOU can decide how you want to move forward.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Sniper said:

So, when it that time? Like I said above, are you going to just do the same thing like you posted, the definition of insanity, expecting things to change?

OK, make your prediction. Will this rally make a difference, and the are the Dem politicians and Northam in VA going to stop their assault on the 2A, or by next week, will it be business as usual, and the unconstitutional laws continue. What's going to happen?

I've expressed my views MULTIPLE times here, if you haven't been paying attention, that's on you.

And they reversed all those unconstitutional 2A laws that have been passed in NJ, CA, FL, NY, PA, etc. recently, right?

Oh, wait...

Think long and hard about that. Think how the Dems attack the problem versus how Conservatives attack them. The Dems are winning. If you need things spoon fed to you, and can't think independently through them, they have you right where they want you. Everyone's solution is different based on their own situation. Only YOU can decide how you want to move forward.

Still havent answered one question or provided concrete plans other than lip service.

:bsmeter:

On 1/18/2020 at 8:22 AM, 1LtCAP said:

while the points stand, i'm gonna say that convo never happened. it's one of those articles that's written to make people think it happened.

BTW, @1LtCAP, at the Richmond rally, I talked to the guy in person who had that conversation with the VSP.  I'm confident it happened just as he posted it.

On 1/22/2020 at 4:29 PM, USRifle30Cal said:

Still havent answered one question or provided concrete plans other than lip service.

:bsmeter:

Be like those shrill Moms Demand Everything folks. Everywhere they’ve planted themselves, they have a foothold and gain ground thanks to their audience. Obviously whoever is behind them has something to offer. 

Look at Gov. Murphy. He aligned himself with Giffords, Everytown, Moms, etc. three years ago and hasn’t looked back. He has no fear of reprisal. 

What group in NJ has an open-door policy to state legislators so their voice can be heard to oppose them? What can they offer them? 

Nothing. And there’s not one who has this advantage  

Hmmm... this thread served as a good heads-up of the event, but there are others on Virginia (of a more political nature) in the 1A Lounge. So, I'm going to lock this down - now that the advertised event is over - and ask that you make these more political posts in the threads in the 1A Lounge.