diamondd817

NJ Looking to Raise Your Auto & Home Insurance

So, I just received this letter from my auto and home insurer. Seems NJ is looking to pass legislation that will cause rates to go up. I found it odd that my insurance company would send out a political letter like this, but I'm glad they did. I had no idea this was going on. Discuss.

Bills:

S-2144 & A-3850/A-4293

Letter Attached:

IMG_20191214_054919099.jpg

as you know you have the push in Trenton to give illegals DL’s so that’s going to spike auto rates sure as shit thru a seagull. Bill Spadea of 101.5 radio was talking about giving the illegals DL’s and FREE college the other day and pointed out the way the DL law is drafted the illegals won’t have to pay a dime more for coverage than the  law-abiding citizens...

Thanks for giving folks a heads-up on this, @diamondd817…   I want to keep it under "General Discussion" so that more eyes see it. That said, I can only do that if everyone refrains from venting their political frustrations... Yeah, yeah, I know... that's hard to do in Joisey! But, please try. Thx!