Armvel

Where can I shoot my shotgun :-)

When I used to live in Quakertown some years ago, I used to go shooting at range in Nockamixion park. The range was free, provided you followed the park rangers rules. 

I am wondering, if anyone knows of something similar in south jersey. 

4 minutes ago, Armvel said:

When I used to live in Quakertown some years ago, I used to go shooting at range in Nockamixion park. The range was free, provided you followed the park rangers rules. 

I am wondering, if anyone knows of something similar in south jersey. 

Do you have a nj hunting license?

29 minutes ago, Armvel said:

Nope, but I could get one if it helps.

Get one. Stafford forge wma is the closest, and its free if you have a hunting license. Slug and buckshot at the black powder side. Clays at the field. About 50 minutes from us. About 15 for @voyager9

On 5/17/2020 at 7:28 AM, Zabuca said:

Are “shockwave” type shotguns allowed at ranges anymore? I haven’t found one around me that allows them. 

Great question.  Some ranges do not allow hip fire while others do not allow birdshot.  I would call ahead first. 

On 12/14/2019 at 6:23 PM, Armvel said:

New to the forum. I live in Cherry Hill and I am looking for nearby range that is shutgun friendly.  I looked at a list posted in this forum but I was hopping if someone could make a recommendation. 

Thanks

It really depends upon what you're trying to do with your shotty.  Please tell me whatcha wanna do from the list below so I can recommend specific places to visit:

Clays?  Skeet, Trap, Sporting Clays?  Some clubs frown on certain shotty's.  Def. no shockwaves or riot (HD) guns at Lehigh FYI!

Standing in a shooting port at an indoor range shooting paper & zombies?

Bench resting at 50 & 100 yards outdoors shooting magnum slugs?  Offhand at 50 yards w/ slugs?

Knockdown Steel at a private club's outdoor range using birdshot?

3-Gun USPSA Action Shooting?

That scratches the surface as far as pumpin' lead thru yer scattergun...the world is your oyster.  All you need to do is tell us whatcha wanna do so I can come up with the proper answers.

Rosey

Pic of my son & I at Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays:

Image may contain: 2 people, including David Rosenthal, people smiling

• Like 2

Jr Marksmanship range in Delran has skeet, a rifle and a handgun range and is probably pretty close to you. I’ve only shot handguns there but they do it all. 
https://www.delranjuniormarksman.com

ive also been to range 14 on Fort Dix but the Delran range is more relaxed.