mustang69

Let's see those Beretta's

Ok, I know there was a thread a while ago on this but figured I'd start a new one.  Let's see 'em!

I have the 92G Langdon Tactical, M9A3 FDE, Wilson Combat 92G, Wilson Combat Compact, 92FS Inox with Silver controls, another 92FS Inox with black controls, A 92FS with OD Green frame, a 92FS in Sniper Gray,  and a 8040 Cougar NRA edition.  Not shown is a 92S Surplus Italian police model.

IMG_2051.JPG

• Thanks 3

Aww shucks, I'm going to keep up the Beretta submissions.

92FS Compact Inox.  I went overboard with the INOX upgrades and replaced every available piece with an INOX replacement from Italy. I then added on 92SB Compact grips with very custom modification to the inner surface so they fit over the larger 92FS hammer pin. I have a stainless magazine floor plate for the total look but it didn't make it out for this photo.

tumblr_pojbkbgwxa1wz9o8k_1280.jpg

• Like 6

Beautiful guns but they weren't made in the Czech Republic where the best 9mm is made, Ray.   I would not have sold my 92FS if it had been one of the thinner grip models, though.

• Like 1

Any Beretta fans need to watch this:   Might have to find another Beretta...

Wow!  And your thumb on the back of the hammer when reholstering!  I would love both a  PX4 and an M9 setup this way.    I'm sort of pretending I am posting a picture of mine, here.  

https://www.langdontactical.com/trigger-job-in-a-bag-92-96-m9-series/

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Close up view of my ODGreen frame version 92FS.  I added the Beretta grips and skeletonized hammer (and the G spring).  I like the look of the grips but they are a bit "fat" for my hands.  What I really need to do is get a set of the Wilson Combat thin grips for it.

IMG_2068 (002).JPG

• Like 4
  • Informative 1

7 hours ago, fishnut said:

No, not on a pistol

Thanks

Just so I have some clarification which I should have just asked first. The Beretta M9A3 is legal in NJ? I know its not on the banned list but it has one of those "evil" features (threaded barrel).

1 hour ago, RobCo said:

Thanks

Just so I have some clarification which I should have just asked first. The Beretta M9A3 is legal in NJ? I know its not on the banned list but it has one of those "evil" features (threaded barrel).

May be stating the obvious, but you need the version that comes with 10-round mags. Other than that you're gtg.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, weekend_junkie said:

Purty gun but please explain those sights.  Did you replace the rear?

The front is fixed to the slide, so during blasting and paint the white dot is obviously removed. I used florescent orange to replace it for better contrast.

The rear sight is original and was removed for paint, I'm thinking about replacing it, so I haven't done anything with it.