mustang69

Let's see those Beretta's

Ok, got another unique Beretta - I call it the "Papi Greco" gun.  If you've seen the move "Two Guns", this is what I think Papi would have used.  Found this at my local FFL's months ago and finally talked him into selling it.  Yes, I know it's a bbq gun but I like my Berettas and this is just too cool.  Gold and silver plated throughout with obvious carry wear, and it's filthy inside from being shot.  It's a Centurian.

The back story is this came out of a police impound in Arizona after being recovered during a drug raid when it was found in a field, supposedly after being dropped during a chase.  Seems (so I'm told) the police are required to sell recovered guns unless it can be proven they were used in a crime.  My FFL regularly buys from impounds and this showed up.  Story could be completely made up but that's what I got.  

IMG_2518.JPG

IMG_2520.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mustang69 said:

Ok, got another unique Beretta - I call it the "Papi Greco" gun.  If you've seen the move "Two Guns", this is what I think Papi would have used.  Found this at my local FFL's months ago and finally talked him into selling it.  Yes, I know it's a bbq gun but I like my Berettas and this is just too cool.  Gold and silver plated throughout with obvious carry wear, and it's filthy inside from being shot.  It's a Centurian.

The back story is this came out of a police impound in Arizona after being recovered during a drug raid when it was found in a field, supposedly after being dropped during a chase.  Seems (so I'm told) the police are required to sell recovered guns unless it can be proven they were used in a crime.  My FFL regularly buys from impounds and this showed up.  Story could be completely made up but that's what I got.  

Oh man those are purty.