silverado427

Nj Gov allows illegals to get DL

Doesn’t change much up this way... as a driver’s license is only ID. Doesn’t show citizenship. Seeing the amount of people I do during the course of a day, you quickly see that.

With WITI, the US will take a license and a birth certificate as enough ID for someone to cross the border (shows who they are and where born). Canada just requires ID, unless it is a child (just a birth certificate works). So, when people come back across with just a (insert whatever state) license... they act like I have two heads when I ask where they were born. Driver’s license doesn’t mean US citizen... unless it is an enhanced license. That being said, there is no punishment for not being WITI compliant... and if someone is claiming to be a US citizen, can’t tell them to go back to Canada. Stupid legislation at every level of government.

While this sucks to happen within the states, just look at the numbers of people coming over to live in Canada from places like Syria, Iran, or Libya... and within five years, those people can become Canadian citizens, and cross on Canadian passports (Canada is visa exempt, so B2s just can go right through). Only plus is when a foreigner in Canada changes their status, they have to leave the country (more/less, come to a US Port of Entry) to adjust that status.

Still glad I’m out of there... insurance rates are going to climb, and a new crop of Democrat voters will pop up to get their “free” stuff.

On 12/24/2019 at 9:16 PM, Redlines said:

You mean a copy of the constitution?

weirdly, I do carry a pocket constitution. I've got them on my front counter too. so far only 3 people have taken any, one of whom was a LEO which made me happy. 

11 hours ago, Shane45 said:

Will a drivers licences give them access to a voting booth?

I could be wrong, but as I recall Governor Gopher and his toadies have been saying ‘no’ but in fact the license plus a utility bill showing a NJ address is all that is needed for voter registration. 

11 hours ago, Shane45 said:

Will a drivers licences give them access to a voting booth?

The entire point of Motor Voter is to get non eligible people voting.   The playbook is to enact motor voter, wait a few years then get illegal licenses.    Next step will be ballot harvesting.   California has perfected this and has a Democrat super majority. 

Ballot harvesting needs to be addressed at the federal level.  Odd isn't it?  The people in power only harvest from their party.  Oh, and look at all these new, unvetted voters from Mexico.   

1 hour ago, 10X said:

I could be wrong, but as I recall Governor Gopher and his toadies have been saying ‘no’ but in fact the license plus a utility bill showing a NJ address is all that is needed for voter registration. 

You not wrong.

Isn't your adopted state so wonderful?? :suicide: