Norseman

Is this legit??

There are about 10 others on the forum who already have them and can tell you it is legit. 

Essentially it comes down to where it is most effective to have them advertise and how.

For Amazon sellers, having a good amount of reviews is essential to being shown at the top of the results for search terms, aka "Binoculars."

Instead of paying thousands on banner ads and videos, it is more cost effective to get it from the ground up.  

Over the years I have had many such offers, some good products, a lot of "eh" and some crap.  These are actually pretty good and I have them in my range bag, on par with $150 pairs from Nikon, Bushnell, Vortex.  

Glad i wasnt the only one scratching my head when i read that email! Being somewhat new around here, thats the first time i received something like that.

Now reading all the above, i just jumped on the deal! If you have amazon prime, its a No Brainer! Nothing to lose for what looks like a nice binocular for free! 

Looking forward to that paypal refund. :good::icon_e_biggrin::p

Ron

8 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

So did I!  If Maks says they are good, I believe him.....For a price of $0.00, you can't go wrong!:)

I just ordered a pair and submitted the order # etc so let's see how this works out.  Could always use a good pair of binos

@Maksim

I just realized when i ordered, i ordered like usual with my amazon prime, that then takes the money directly from my checking account. So these binocs were not paid for via PayPal. Is that an issue as the email states that the refund is issued through PayPal? SHould i cancel my order; rebuy the binocs, and then look for a paypal option at amazons checkout?

Thanks

Ron

15 hours ago, eyeinstine said:

Me neither'....

Me neither, and it's been a couple of days, which I understand if not automated some how; lf you're doing it one by one, manually. They should be here today, shipped a day later than initially commented by Amazon. 

Thanks for the offer! 

1 minute ago, jbendix said:

Me neither, and it's been a couple of days, which I understand if not automated some how; lf you're doing it one by one, manually. They should be here today, shipped a day later than initially commented by Amazon. 

Thanks for the offer! 

FYI, I read all the feeds and etc., I tend to stay out of online social media other than to stay informed and appreciate the posts, emails/feeds, all the great, *accurate information. 
  -- I tend to write to much and it bothers folks, so, I just don't, or stay to my "writers forums"  :) 

Received the binocs this morning and I am quite surprised at the optical quality at this price point. The phone adapter (which actually works!) is a nice addition. Posted a good review. Will use them turkey hunting this spring. No refund yet but I'm sure I'll see it in a few days. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey guys.  About 25% of the folks got their refund already... those were the folks who ordered early and live in a 1 day (or same day) delivery range...

Reason why I said 24 to 48 hours after they ship... your card generally does not get charged by Amazon until they start shipping it.  It is only at that point that the seller actually gets paid and can see the total you paid with taxes and all.  Until it ships, you can still have it cancelled.  Christmas was a holiday.

So everyone else should be getting a refund within 24 hours or so. (who has not yet.)

I have a spreadsheet and keeping track.  Keep in mind, company is in Asia so their hours are different from ours.  But so far about 40 people have gotten these and have all gotten their refunds, so nothing to worry about, and you can always send me an email and will track for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Danno said:

Will this only work with a Paypal account?

The refund would go through Paypal... but shoot me a pm and can discuss.  Possibly can get you an Amazon GC.

Btw, for those receiving the binos, wait a few days before leaving the review. =)

36 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Just got confirms that essentially everyone was sent a refund by now... only 4 outstanding that were not delivered or shipped yet.

Believe I'm one of the 4, can you confirm?

Thanks Maks, awesome Christmas gift for the hive. Thank you