leo-польд

Brace question

The SplitFix works good... they do it for the SBA3, SBA4, and another that I can’t remember.

What I wouldn’t recommend is those other setups where a magazine or tourniquet pouch goes in between the flaps. Where as the SplitFix is functionally an arm strap, something shoved in the brace makes it hard to use in the intended role... which I’d be more inclined to say is a redesign.

Including a shot of my AR pistol, which is currently my truck gun. When an assistant port director suggests that all of the officers have an AR of some type in their vehicles, in case something occurs off duty... who am I to not listen?

Just a hair shy of 26”, so can’t do the vertical grip unless I want to do a longer A5 buffer tube... which I’m not. Don’t mind the missing half of the ambidextrous selector. Been going back/forth with Fostech, trying to get an older Echo trigger working... but said the hell with it until they figure it out. Using a nickel Mil-Spec trigger group.

I was going to AOW my TAC-14 to put the folding brace on, but more and more... I’m either going to do a folding stock or Magpul, and SBS it. Only plus of the AOW is that if I ever did come down to NJ, I would think that it would be “legal,” as it is a “firearm” that is following NJ and ATF regulations... and not a shotgun.

1DE270AA-AFE8-4A78-AD0D-53AA4BD46431.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Informative 1