eyeinstine

NJGF on iphone? Tapatalk?

What are people doing for browsing and posting with their cell phones as opposed to sitting at the PC?   I know the forum works on the safari browser on my iPhone, it just isn’t as easy to navigate and not as easy to read.

Before I became more active around here, I remember NJGF on my tapatalk app. Seems it’s gone and not listed with tapatalk anymore..?

Ron

I used to use Tapatalk but it stopped working after a forum upgrade.  Started using the Native mobile interface. Never looked back at tapatalk after all the privacy/forum issues others brought up with it.  The only thing I miss is the notifications.   I primarily rely on the “unread content” and “mark site as read” pages, though. 

8 hours ago, voyager9 said:

I used to use Tapatalk but it stopped working after a forum upgrade.  Started using the Native mobile interface. Never looked back at tapatalk after all the privacy/forum issues others brought up with it.  The only thing I miss is the notifications.   I primarily rely on the “unread content” and “mark site as read” pages, though. 

By 'Native mobile interface', your just refering to the way the site is automatically layed out when you access it from the browser on a phone? Or is there something better that i could be doing?

Also, where abouts in burlington county you from? 

Ron

1 hour ago, ogfarmer said:

Chrome browser, safari etc and it f’in sucks! I am far less inclined to visit the forums as much as I used too since it’s such a pia to navigate via mobile. 

Exactly! I use tapatalk for a lot of my other hobby forums and it just is much simplier to navigate; but specifically for me, its just much easier to read now that my aging eyes are screwing with me....