45Doll

Let's Go To The Video Tape

Bloomturd on "the average citizen"...

"Bloomberg is a Statist!"  - Sponsored by Patriots Demand Private Gun Ownership and Dads Demand Striker Fired Action...

• Like 2

Interview with the guy (Jack Wilson) who shot the perp... it's an unedited rough cut… but has some interesting information about how and how often they trained, etc.

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/01/texas-church-shooting-hero-jack-wilson-shares-his-side-of-the-story/#axzz69uzbsMSn

On 12/31/2019 at 1:38 PM, brucin said:

The first guy shot remained in the OODA loop too long. Not Monday morning quarterbacking it's just a fact. His ultimate sacrifice allowed Mr Wilson to prepare and end the threat. Thank goodness for Mr Wilson's skill and bravery.

Observe Orient Decide Act. That's why it is good to practice getting off the X with gun games like USPSA and IDPA. Couple that some sort of force on force training as often as you can afford it.

I've been thinking about the first victim, Mr. Richard White, and his actions a good amount. No doubt he was slow to get his firearm out and on target, for whatever reason, non of us really know for sure. He was no less a Hero, in my eyes, than Mr. Jack Wilson. His actions, at a minimum, brought the perp's attention to himself.

I firmly believe that Mr. Richard White's sacrifice saved others. I certainly do not want to take credit away from Mr. Wilson, he is a Hero and made an incredible shot under horrific conditions. He just witnessed two of his friends get shot in the chest with a shotgun at close range; and still made the shot, on a moving target, with other friends nearby and in immediate danger.

I just wish more credit was given to Mr White and Mr Tony Wallace (the second victim) as well.

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

10 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Interview with the guy (Jack Wilson) who shot the perp... it's an unedited rough cut… but has some interesting information about how and how often they trained, etc.

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/01/texas-church-shooting-hero-jack-wilson-shares-his-side-of-the-story/#axzz69uzbsMSn

I just finished watching the video. The interview/video was the day after the event. If you haven't watched it, I suggest you do.

Thank you Mrs. Peel for posting it.

• Thanks 1

I will bet you that every one of those crusaders and legal scholars for law and order that gave him a pass are socially liberal Democrats.   And, because they couldn't do their jobs they have blood on their hands not that they would feel or take the responsibility for their actions.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

I will bet you that every one of those crusaders and legal scholars for law and order that gave him a pass are socially liberal Democrats.   And, because they couldn't do their jobs they have blood on their hands not that they would feel or take the responsibility for their actions.  

Which is why it's impossible to believe that their agenda is make us safer, and not simply disarm America.

7 hours ago, Underdog said:

I posted this in another thread but bares repeating here. 

Devils advocate:  If you had been pulled over for speeding would you be ok with being charged with felony firearm possession for an inoperable shotgun?

It is easy to criticize this deal because what this guy would go on to do. Hindsight is 2020.  At the time I can see the logic even if I’m not sure I agree with it.

• Agree 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.