voyager9

Condensed view of Unread Content

23 minutes ago, this_is_nascar said:

Condensed View?

If you look at “unread content” there is a slider to switch between “condensed” and “expanded” views.  The first just shows the thread title while the other shows the first few lines of the post.

I usually used condensed since it’s cleaner and in most cases the post is too long (esp w/Zeke, AVB, etc) to show anything useful (Ha!) with the expanded view. 

• Disagree 1

On 1/1/2020 at 1:38 PM, voyager9 said:

If you look at “unread content” there is a slider to switch between “condensed” and “expanded” views.  The first just shows the thread title while the other shows the first few lines of the post.

I usually used condensed since it’s cleaner and in most cases the post is too long (esp w/Zeke, AVB, etc) to show anything useful (Ha!) with the expanded view. 

Thanks for that info! I didnt realize these options were available! Using 'unread content' now since yesterday and much quicker and simplier to cehck in..

Thank!

Ron

1 minute ago, voyager9 said:

By window you mean CineMassive panels on all four walls of my room hooked to 360-degree cameras on the roof?

Ummm. Did you just answer a question with a question? I think that’s what you did here.. V9 for governor!

2 hours ago, voyager9 said:

#V9ForMod

:rofl::rofl:

you two clowns... i see your both Range14 members..  anyone ever plan a get together or a NJGF range day there? I joined a month ago and have not been there yet...

Ron

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, eyeinstine said:

:rofl::rofl:

you two clowns... i see your both Range14 members..  anyone ever plan a get together or a NJGF range day there? I joined a month ago and have not been there yet...

Ron

A chance I get up there Sunday.  I won’t know until later Saturday if I am. 

On 1/2/2020 at 10:31 PM, voyager9 said:

A chance I get up there Sunday.  I won’t know until later Saturday if I am. 

damn, tomorrow is out for me.. I may take the day off wednesday and try and get there. May make it a daddy daughter date at the range. She leaves thursday morning for 3 months in florida for a horse show.. 

1 hour ago, njJoniGuy said:

According to the Admin on the National Match board (which uses the same Invision platform) there is an Invision patch to fix this Condensed/Expanded glitch. He installed it there, AND IT WORKS.

How about it, @Maks ?

Thanks.

@Maksim can you look into this?