fivefivesix

SOLGW Occupied Zone ‘Other’ Firearm

Sons Of Liberty Gun Works Occupied Zone Other Firearm

I did not see this particular firearm listed yet. It is on the higher end or pricing, however the specs look great and from what I’ve read, the company is G2G. I do like the name, perfect for this type of weapon!

From the Manufacturer’s website:

EB106999-7B2F-4DC5-918B-00593B019AD6.jpeg.c8f373ff8dcab33a1e666c009b8eb70e.jpeg

M4-76

HIGHTLIGHTS:

11.5" 4150CRMOV BARREL
M76 WEDGE LOCK RAIL
SBA3 BRACE AND FOREGRIP
RAPTOR-LT CHARGING HANDLE

At Sons of Liberty Gun Works we believe in Quality Mil-Spec or better parts. We believe there is no substitute for quality and that your gun should be built right the first time, ready for hard use right out of the box. We believe a quality Bolt Carrier Group and a quality, accurate and long lasting barrel are the heart of a Combat Grade weapon. We believe in properly tuned weapons using the correct gas system length and quality buffer system components such as the Vltor A5 system and Sprinco Tactical Buffer Springs. We believe in our products and we back them up with a Lifetime Warranty. Our weapons our meant to be used hard and go in harm’s way, they won’t let you down. 

All rifles are test fired twice in shop to ensure proper function.

The M4-76 is the newest addition to the Liberty Series, featuring our brand new M76 Wedge Lock Rail.  The M76 features a Steel Barrel nut and rock solid Wedge Lock locking system. The M4-76 also features our Liberty Fighting Trigger, Raptor-LT Ambi Charging Handle and awesome Vltor A5 buffer system, for the Ultimate Fighting Rifle.  At Sons of Liberty Gun Works we always tell our customers, its not what a rifle company tells you, it’s what they don’t tell you. Below you will find the complete specifications on the M4-SL. We have built our guns to run through years of hard use, and we have nothing to hide.

Sons of Liberty Gun Works Bolt Carrier Group HPT/MPI Check out the specs here:

https://sonsoflibertygunworks.com/collections/components/products/solgw-bolt-carrier-group-158-carpenter-sp-hpt-mpi?variant=3084070593

Barrel: Sons of Liberty Gun Works 16” 4150CoMOV 1:7 MPI HPT Barrel
Caliber: 5.56 NATO Chamber
Barrel Steel: 4150 CrMoV (Chrome Moly Vanadium per MIL-B-11595E) 
Twist Rate: 1/7 Twist Six Groove
Thread Pitch: 1/2-28 Threaded Muzzle
Gas Block: .750″ Gas Block Journal with appropriately sized gas port
Weight: 27 Ounces
Barrel Finish: QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish
Barrel Extension: QPQ coated M4 Feed Ramp Extension
High Pressure (proof) Tested (HPT)
Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)

Lower Receiver: Sons of Liberty Gun Works Forged Lower Receiver – Angry Patriot 
Material: Made from Mil-Spec 7075-T6 aluminum Cerra Forge forgings 
Finish: Anodized to Mil-Spec MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodic Coating, Flat Black Dye, Non-Reflective, NiAc Seal
Contour is fully machined leaving no flash marks from the forging.
All lowers are cut with M16 auto pocket.
Safe, Fire, and Full Auto Pictograms.
Angry Patriot Roll Mark

Buffer System: Intermediate (A5) Buffer System designed to improve reliability while creating a smoother operating cycle.
Receiver Extension: Intermediate Receiver Extension Tube made from 7075-T6 Aluminum
Buffer: A5H2 or EH-1 Buffer
Buffer Spring: Sprinco Green Rifle Length Spring
Receiver end plate: QD Mil-Spec with properly staked Castle Nut

Fire Control Group: Sons of Liberty Gun Works Liberty Fighting Trigger (LFT) with consistent 5.5lb pull.

Safety Selector: 
Sons of Liberty Gun Works Selector

Grip: MAGPUL MOE Grip – Black

Upper Receiver: 
Material: Made from Mil-Spec 7075-T6 aluminum Cerra Forge forgings.
Exterior Finish: Anodized to Mil-Spec MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodic Coating, Flat Black Dye, Non-Reflective, NiAc Seal
Interior Finish: Dry Film Lube
T-Marks: Engraved T-Marks

Charging Handle: Raptor Ambi -LT

Gas Block: Sons of Liberty Lo-Pro Gas block made from 4140 Steel and Nitride Treated with Knurled Head Set Screws

Gas Tube: Sons of Liberty Standard Mid Length Melonited Stainless Steel

Rail System: Sons of Liberty Gun Works M76 Wedge Lock
Weight: 13 OZ

Muzzle Device: Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider

Sights: Front and Rear Magpul MBUS

Includes: Allen TacticalSoft Case, Three OKAY Industries Surefeed 30rd Mags, SOLGW Sticker & Patch, copy of the US Constitution, Steel M-LOK QD Socket and LIFETIME Warranty Certificate

• Like 1

what's the price on it?

So looks like they are using the A5 buffer in order to make up for the 11.5" barrel... not a fan of regular flash hider, should include a brake.

Otherwise, honestly looks fairly basic... wonder whose brand of barrel they are using.

28 minutes ago, Maksim said:

what's the price on it?

So looks like they are using the A5 buffer in order to make up for the 11.5" barrel... not a fan of regular flash hider, should include a brake.

Otherwise, honestly looks fairly basic... wonder whose brand of barrel they are using.

Looks like the rifle is fully customizable, so the price is too. Just a total guess but BA has a barrel that is similar in spec and produces barrels for a number of companies.

Your ears or range buddies might not like you too much after shooting an 11.5 with a brake!

I’m not sure what you consider basic, but it does have 7075 forged receivers, A5 system. Nice rail with QD pockets, ambi charging handle. Available 2 stage triggers, HPT/MPI 158 BCG. This is not your average PSA rifle (which I have built and enjoy).

Like I said, price is a little high, I would like to handle one first. I don’t have a dime in it, just seems to be good quality. 

What's the price on it?  Website is not loading... 

But pretty much everyone is 7075 forged or billet... personally I think billet looks nicer, even though not as strong.  A5 is necessary because of unpinned flash hider and an 11.5" barrel.

This should be in the same price as most of the other "Others"... like $1,300 or so.

Otherwise, the same basic cheap Magpul sights and furniture, basic flash hider.

And yes... brake works... they can put a linear comp on it if you are worried about people next to you, again though, not an issue at outdoor ranges, and if you are shooting this indoors... well... that is on you as the shooter. =)

11 minutes ago, Maksim said:

What's the price on it?  Website is not loading... 

But pretty much everyone is 7075 forged or billet... personally I think billet looks nicer, even though not as strong.  A5 is necessary because of unpinned flash hider and an 11.5" barrel.

This should be in the same price as most of the other "Others"... like $1,300 or so.

Otherwise, the same basic cheap Magpul sights and furniture, basic flash hider.

And yes... brake works... they can put a linear comp on it if you are worried about people next to you, again though, not an issue at outdoor ranges, and if you are shooting this indoors... well... that is on you as the shooter. =)

I agree for the most part, it’s looking like $1500 and up depending on upgrades. 10% LE/MIL discount available also. 

I really want to pick up an “other” as my next purchase. I’m not doing Troy for certain reasons, Radical is yet to be proven. DSI looks good so far, haven’t seen one up close yet though. And now this one, which could be a contender.

13 hours ago, fivefivesix said:

I agree for the most part, it’s looking like $1500 and up depending on upgrades. 10% LE/MIL discount available also. 

I really want to pick up an “other” as my next purchase. I’m not doing Troy for certain reasons, Radical is yet to be proven. DSI looks good so far, haven’t seen one up close yet though. And now this one, which could be a contender.

Radical has a Lifetime Warranty and 1/2 the price - How could yo g o wrong........??????

• Agree 1

I don’t know what could go wrong, they are roughly a 5 year old company so who knows what the future will hold. RA might be just fine, the warranty and price point are definite advantages and I am in no way saying they are a bad company or advocating against them. I still may purchase one on price alone.