tony357

Timney Triggers

Installed Timney competition Trigger( flat blade)  in the AR today. Trigger is amazing was not difficult to install they even provide the Allen wrench needed.  Just have to remember to put safety in before putting the pins in the trigger group.

Now I am chewing at the bit to get to the range.

IMG_5865.JPG

• Like 2

On 1/14/2020 at 9:35 PM, tony357 said:

Installed Timney competition Trigger( flat blade)  in the AR today. Trigger is amazing was not difficult to install they even provide the Allen wrench needed.  Just have to remember to put safety in before putting the pins in the trigger group.

Now I am chewing at the bit to get to the range.

IMG_5865.JPG

What?!?!

PM me your address! I’m sending you a new trigger guard and a new pistol grip.

You dropped a $200 trigger in your carbine before changing the most important interface you have to the rifle - that being the one between between the shooting hand and the firing grip.

My wrist and hand ache, and the first knuckle on the middle finger of my shooting hand itches just looking at this. 

Craziness!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I never was able to get used to a flat faced trigger. Some like it, but it drives me nuts...tactile feel thing for me. 

Good luck with it, and hopefully you (we ALL) will be able to get to the range ASAP!! 

3 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Lol I ate it , it was awesome. “ we” don’t require this information, “ you” do

Ok I require this.  Come on man share the wealth.  

• Agree 1

Received package today Thank's. will post updates. attaching crock pot chicken pot pie recipe do not substitute fresh parsley with bottled parsley will not do any justice to recipe. kind of like a squib. I substitute corn with white frozen corn.

img20200407_18423736.pdf

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, tony357 said:

Received package today Thank's. will post updates. attaching crock pot chicken pot pie recipe do not substitute fresh parsley with bottled parsley will not do any justice to recipe. kind of like a squib. I substitute corn with white frozen corn.

img20200407_18423736.pdf 435.99 kB · 2 downloads

Awesome! Use them in good health and great accuracy.

swapped grip and trigger guard today will have to try out on range grip feels better im not sure about trigger guard, might like the flat better as I rested my finger on it while sighting and I could just give it that little click see how it is on range ill bring flat with me I can swap back and forth. Before and after pic.

ar15grip.jpg

ar15grip1.jpg

ar15grip2.jpg

• Like 3

On 4/12/2020 at 5:29 PM, Displaced Texan said:

Hahaha!! I’m not a crock pot hater...it’s just not an appropriate tool to cook ribs! :D

But you do you, Betty Crockpot!

My wife made ribs in the crockpot, had to go buy bottle tums afterwards and she did it again couple weeks ago when she left for work I sprinkled brown sugar on them to get rid of the acid that was brewing worked quite well and no one knew nothing!!! ribs were ok.