Maksim

Shot Show 2020 - Wishlist and Requests

Gearing up and getting ready for Shot Show next week.

We already know most of the big announcements however I am sure there will be more new stuff from other companies.

I have already asked this on my personal Facebook profile, in our NJGF page/group, and on my YouTube channel.

What do you want to see or get covered?

My schedule is already booked solid Monday through Thursday, with a few spaces avail still on Friday.  There is a good group of us going from the forum, including members, and FFLs.

NJGF Crew - @Krdshrk @Lakota @weekend_junkie.are going for sure.  Three others I have not confirmed.

Also part of our crew are three great friends and FFLs, 2 of which are vendors.  @tj462nj @FreedomSportsLLC and @swatfirearms.

A few of their friends and/or employees are attending, so close to 15 of us. =P

The goal is to have at least a few videos per day from the show and will have an editor on site.  If anyone still wants to make it... let me know... POSSIBLE we may be able to make it work.

Videos will be on the youtube channel, www.youtube.com/slavguns

• Like 3

check out the new FN SCAR 20S in 6.5CM.  ask about WHEN the conversion barrel assemblies will be avail for the current 20S in 762x51.  Also, check out the new optics/reticles from Vortex, esp 1-10x & any updates to the 4.5x27?  

8 minutes ago, blksheep said:

I will also be going out this year.  Can't wait.

I wanna see a Trij mini RMR, or Green RMR.

Let's meet up, there is a group of about 13 people from the forum or forum related.  

3 hours ago, 10X said:

Like you weren’t going to be there anyway...

:)

3 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Gotta hit up the AVN expo for some of that stuff.

I honestly did not remember that at the moment of writing the post... but am shocked that @10X instally knows you were going to AVN.

• Haha 1

Have fun out there guys. Couldn’t make it there this year due to work and family stuff but look forward to your updates from the show. 

Meanwhile this will be me all week as I see coverage from Shot on IG and Facebook each day lol

55AE75CB-B683-43A3-AEEE-104547455CE7.png

• Haha 1

On 1/19/2020 at 7:30 PM, Ray Ray said:

Taurus is making a 22 Magnum snubby revolver, I wanna see that.  

Not in .22 mag yet - only .22LR.  ETA on Magnum is later this year.

On 1/19/2020 at 7:57 PM, ChrisJM981 said:

Hiperfire PDi trigger please. 

Tried it at range day - they did not have any working versions in any guns but they had the testers.  Feels very nice - almost too light a trigger.  2lbs is nothing for trigger pull - I feel like it would be very easy to double...  They did say they extended the trigger return slightly to help combat that.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:51 PM, tony357 said:

how was range day ?

PERFECT weather - not cold, not hot, not windy.  Saw some great new stuff.  A lot not NJ Legal...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, falcone said:

Have fun out there guys. Couldn’t make it there this year due to work and family stuff but look forward to your updates from the show. 

Meanwhile this will be me all week as I see coverage from Shot on IG and Facebook each day lol

55AE75CB-B683-43A3-AEEE-104547455CE7.png

NRA annual meeting is better, minus range day. 

8 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Not in .22 mag yet - only .22LR.  ETA on Magnum is later this year.

Tried it at range day - they did not have any working versions in any guns but they had the testers.  Feels very nice - almost too light a trigger.  2lbs is nothing for trigger pull - I feel like it would be very easy to double...  They did say they extended the trigger return slightly to help combat that.

PERFECT weather - not cold, not hot, not windy.  Saw some great new stuff.  A lot not NJ Legal...

last year was very windy.

Beautiful temps.  Way too much to take in.  I wish i was paying attention and saw this thread prior than right now.  Only saw one 80% booth.  
found cool sights for pistol.   Almost self zeroing at draw.  Earplugs.   Gun oil that works in sub zero temps on your shotty.  Three gun February shooters will appreciate that.  Lots of stuff to review.