Maksim

Shot Show 2020 - Wishlist and Requests

On 1/22/2020 at 3:14 PM, Zeke said:

Shoot the Sig new bolt rifle in 6.5 muscle?

Sig has their own media day.  did play with the gun however.  Fairly nice, looking to get one for demo.

On 1/25/2020 at 2:23 PM, High Exposure said:

Any Safariland coupons?

Duh, sorry.  Usually I get them but this year was filled with appointments, never made it out there.  Will email to see if can get any.  They are not 50% off anymore,  I think right now only 35% or 40%.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Maksim said:

Duh, sorry.  Usually I get them but this year was filled with appointments, never made it out there.  Will email to see if can get any.  They are not 50% off anymore,  I think right now only 35% or 40%

I made sure to walk by Safariland on Tuesday and Wednesday - didn't see any cards for codes...

On 1/30/2020 at 2:06 AM, Maksim said:

Sig has their own media day.  did play with the gun however.  Fairly nice, looking to get one for demo.

Duh, sorry.  Usually I get them but this year was filled with appointments, never made it out there.  Will email to see if can get any.  They are not 50% off anymore,  I think right now only 35% or 40%.

I look forward to your sig review. Just don’t let it make you bleed your own blood...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Maksim
      In just under a week the NJGF crew will be heading to Shot Show in Vegas.  This year there will be 3 forum members going and will be there for the extent of the show.
      So... any guns or aspects of the show you want to make sure are covered?
      On my list right now are the new Glock twins, 43X and 48 and the new Colt King Cobra.
      What else?
    • By Maksim
      Anyone from here going?  
      Things are finally freeing up a tad here and will be able to attend.  NJGF will be represented by @Krdshrk and myself.  We will be attending the show and the invite only Media Day at the Range.
      I do have one more invite available as part of our crew, although it is time sensitive.  If you are interested in going, let me know.  Dates are Jan 21st through 25th.
    • By OfcrFek
      CRAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY!!!
    • By Maksim
      Howdy!

Just got back from Media Day 2012 for Shot Show. Holy crap, what an epic day.

Shot out to 960 meters with a 416 Barret, shot clays with 3 gun open guns, and $$$$ Browning shot guns, blasted steel with high end Sphinx IPSC guns, shot both semi auto suppressed Kriss Vectors, and Select Fire SBR Kriss Vectors, Suppressed 300 AAC Blackout S&W M&P 15 rifle? check. Wasted hundreds of dollars of Winchester zombie ammo? Check. Shot over priced HK, cause we're better than you rifles? Check. Shot the brand new Sig P224 and chatted with the lead designer of the gun? Check. How about a new pocket 45 XD Slim? Check.

Chatted with Jerry Mucilek, Rob Leathen, JJ, Taran, Rob Pincus, and all the other who's who in the shooting community.

Wayyyyyyyyy tooo much fun. Ask away, and will be sure to put it into the blog entry with some videos.

This is by far, the most fun Jon and I have had at the range. EVER!
    • I saw Lara's interview on Bannon's War Room, and that gave me pause for thought. Her conjecture depends primarily on the veracity of her sources. Regardless, if it's not applicable in any way to this ship disaster, the methods described seem valid to me. And worthy of consideration for the future. As I said before, IMO something is coming. Death by a thousand cuts? Lara Logan Provides Comprehensive Baltimore Update: Experts in Behavioral Analytics, Counter-Terrorism, and National Security Analyze Recent Incident | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft
    • Another big windfall for governments'. The 'winner'? Not so much. Mega Millions $1.13 billion winner is facing mega tax bill. The amount is staggering. - nj.com
    • Looking to buy some non-corrosive 7.62x39. I'm located in Bergen County.  Please let me know if you have some at a decent price.