Maksim

Shot Show 2020 - Wishlist and Requests

On 1/22/2020 at 3:14 PM, Zeke said:

Shoot the Sig new bolt rifle in 6.5 muscle?

Sig has their own media day.  did play with the gun however.  Fairly nice, looking to get one for demo.

On 1/25/2020 at 2:23 PM, High Exposure said:

Any Safariland coupons?

Duh, sorry.  Usually I get them but this year was filled with appointments, never made it out there.  Will email to see if can get any.  They are not 50% off anymore,  I think right now only 35% or 40%.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Maksim said:

Duh, sorry.  Usually I get them but this year was filled with appointments, never made it out there.  Will email to see if can get any.  They are not 50% off anymore,  I think right now only 35% or 40%

I made sure to walk by Safariland on Tuesday and Wednesday - didn't see any cards for codes...

On 1/30/2020 at 2:06 AM, Maksim said:

Sig has their own media day.  did play with the gun however.  Fairly nice, looking to get one for demo.

Duh, sorry.  Usually I get them but this year was filled with appointments, never made it out there.  Will email to see if can get any.  They are not 50% off anymore,  I think right now only 35% or 40%.

I look forward to your sig review. Just don’t let it make you bleed your own blood...