RUTGERS95

no roll mark anderson lowers

3 hours ago, RUTGERS95 said:

Great deal! IF only we could walk into a local gun store and walk out the door with them at that price..

But with shipping, tax, and then NICS & Transfer, were looking at $120+ out the door price.. 

$60+ each... Not bad, but not great..  This state is soooo frustrating..

8 minutes ago, eyeinstine said:

Great deal! IF only we could walk into a local gun store and walk out the door with them at that price..

But with shipping, tax, and then NICS & Transfer, were looking at $120+ out the door price.. 

$60+ each... Not bad, but not great..  This state is soooo frustrating..

I agree but remember, you are paying $50 or more for just about any lower with no rollmark before shipping.  Steve transfers 2 or 3 (can't remember) on one charge.  I paid $76 delivered which should take a few days then nics and transfer.  Bear in mind, these are no rollmark lowers at that price.

but your point is valid!

I want to build a 'other'

15 minutes ago, RUTGERS95 said:

I agree but remember, you are paying $50 or more for just about any lower with no rollmark before shipping.  Steve transfers 2 or 3 (can't remember) on one charge.  I paid $76 delivered which should take a few days then nics and transfer.  Bear in mind, these are no rollmark lowers at that price.

but your point is valid!

I want to build a 'other'

Hmmm.. Valid points... What and where is Steve (FFL)?   Im out of 30 day PP jail and looking to pick up a ATI 1911 .45 and having it shipped to a FFL. If theres a local enough FFL that would run the nics and do 3 transfers for one charge, then i would probably grab these lowers 'just becuase'...

Ron

9 minutes ago, eyeinstine said:

Hmmm.. Valid points... What and where is Steve (FFL)?   Im out of 30 day PP jail and looking to pick up a ATI 1911 .45 and having it shipped to a FFL. If theres a local enough FFL that would run the nics and do 3 transfers for one charge, then i would probably grab these lowers 'just becuase'...

Ron

@remixer

don't quote me, 2 maybe 3 I can't remember:)  Steve at monmouth arms.  He's a great guy to boot but his wife is definitely his better half..lol  @remixer

I too have permits coming in.  One will be for new python and working on a trade for satin finish cz75.  I'll have 1 more to burn...oh the choices!!!!!

1 hour ago, RUTGERS95 said:

don't quote me, 2 maybe 3 I can't remember:)  Steve at monmouth arms.  He's a great guy to boot but his wife is definitely his better half..lol  @remixer

I too have permits coming in.  One will be for new python and working on a trade for satin finish cz75.  I'll have 1 more to burn...oh the choices!!!!!

Thanks! Not too far from me; about 40 mins or so..

Checked out his website... Here's what the fee's are listed as:

Transfer Cost

Rifles

• (1st)Firearm $ 25.00 + NJ Nics $15.00
  • (2nd) Firearm $ 20.00
  • (3rd) Firearm $15.00
    Maximum 3 then discount no longer applies unless previously approved by Monmouth Arms, LLC.

Handguns

• (2nd) Firearm $ 20.00
    • (3rd) Firearm $15.00
      Maximum 3 then discount no longer applies unless previously approved by Monmouth Arms, LLC.

Frames / Lowers

• (2nd) Firearm $ 20.00
    • (3rd+) Firearm $15.00
      Maximum 5 then discount no longer applies unless previously approved by Monmouth Arms, LLC.

1 hour ago, RUTGERS95 said:

Sweet! Im at the lower end of the buying population $$$... lol    Im always keeping an eye out for good used deals or budget priced but still quality new stuff..  I had gotten 4 PP's.. Used 2, and just got extensions on the last two.. Need to hurry and find something..  Probably going to grab this:

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/92435

Then couple the NICS/Transfer with the 2 pack AR lowers your posted.. :good:

4 minutes ago, eyeinstine said:

Sweet! Im at the lower end of the buying population $$$... lol    Im always keeping an eye out for good used deals or budget priced but still quality new stuff..  I had gotten 4 PP's.. Used 2, and just got extensions on the last two.. Need to hurry and find something..  Probably going to grab this:

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/92435

Then couple the NICS/Transfer with the 2 pack AR lowers your posted.. :good:

oh I'm with you, love me some good deals on the other end as well.  I was literally a click away from the glock deal you posted with the 9mm barrel but at the last minute, I'm not a glock guy at all.  I just couldn't do it.  I know I know.....

1 minute ago, RUTGERS95 said:

oh I'm with you, love me some good deals on the other end as well.  I was literally a click away from the glock deal you posted with the 9mm barrel but at the last minute, I'm not a glock guy at all.  I just couldn't do it.  I know I know.....

I was never a glock fan boy either... I prefer to be different, or unique..   But now that i have that one, and the cheap barrel swaps, i really do like the gun! A LOT!  would never replace a 1911, or 92S, or any other real metal gun with a hammer. But definitely a nice one to have in addition of the others!

@RUTGERS95

Thanks for the initial post/link!

I went ahead and ordered the two pack. I also ordered a Tisa 1911 from a different dealer but had both orders shipped to my FFL. Did the NICS and transfer on the 3 items at one time.. FFL only added 10$ on top of the initial transfer fee for the 1911..  So grand total out the door for the 2 stripped lowers was less than 90$... 45$ a piece.. im happy with that!

receivers.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RUTGERS95 said:

All good, look like my 2!  Lol.  My son will be building his first AR with dad saturday night after skiing!!!!!

Nice! Good wholesome quality father son bonding time...

Im still sitting on a stripped lower i bought 5 months ago with the plan of putting together an AR with my son..  Hopefully one day soon things will settle down enough to find the time to do it!

Enjoy

• Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 3:36 PM, eyeinstine said:

Nice! Good wholesome quality father son bonding time...

Im still sitting on a stripped lower i bought 5 months ago with the plan of putting together an AR with my son..  Hopefully one day soon things will settle down enough to find the time to do it!

Enjoy

Have you guys heard of combat armory? A lot of guys on the NC forum use them. Super cheap.

http://www.combatarmory.com/upper-assembly-kits/

16 hours ago, Sevenshot said:

Have you guys heard of combat armory? A lot of guys on the NC forum use them. Super cheap.

http://www.combatarmory.com/upper-assembly-kits/

Thanks for the link.. Ill check them out and compare to PSA...