1. Application type (FID/permit w/ existing FID). 2 P2P
2. Police Department where you applied.- Hillsborough
3. Name of the person you dealt with at the PD.- Joanne
4. Time taken to issue FID and/or permit.- 22 days
5. Documents required by the PD (aside from the standard application and the mental health release form). None
6. Notes - anything pertaining to the application process (unforeseen difficulties, chief of police calling your home, you hiring an attorney, etc.) None
I am so glad that this process became so much simpler. All done on-line. Best part, I did not have to get my boss to sign off on letter.
Hillsborough has always great to deal with. I just didn’t like having to get my boss to sign off on me. I’m glad that is no longer the case.