Johnk-NJ

Micro Roni or anything like it nj legal?

Is the Micro Roni or anything like it New Jersey legal? It looks like it would be a lot of fun to plink  with. About six months ago I saw a shooter at the range with something just like it. Not sure if it was the same brand. I did a search on this forum and couldn’t find any information. Thanks 

Most of the places that sell the Roni's online have a disclaimer " – New Jersey: Due to New Jersey laws and regulations pertaining to firearms and firearms use, All RONI, RONI STABILIZERS, MICRO RONI, & MICRO RONI STABILIZER PISTOL CARBINE CONVERSION KITS are not authorized for sale or use in the State of New Jersey. 

Not sure how they sit with the current regulations.

Not true. The NFA products, the ones with pistol stabilizers are NJ legal and will be shipped.(https://caagearup.com/pages/faqs-page/)

This has been discussed in other threads. Stock version is NFA and would be a SBR which is not legal in NJ.  The Brace version is ok.  The 50 oz weight is only for the firearm itself, not any accessories.  

7 hours ago, axeman_g said:

Not true. The NFA products, the ones with pistol stabilizers are NJ legal and will be shipped.(https://caagearup.com/pages/faqs-page/)

This has been discussed in other threads. Stock version is NFA and would be a SBR which is not legal in NJ.  The Brace version is ok.  The 50 oz weight is only for the firearm itself, not any accessories.  

Good to know, I’ll check them out. Thanks 

I wonder why the Roni with pistol brace aren’t legal?