Sniper

Trump Rally in Wildwood

17 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

Malware link.

Not for me, better check on your side.

...."There is just no way that the state of New Jersey would close Route 47, also known as Delsea Drive right before United States President Donald Trump is set to come to Wildwood; Unless it was an absolute necessity. Right?,

I have lost track of the number of people who have asked me if this is a circus stunt by New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy … in order to politically retaliate against President Trump, right before his fast-approaching Tuesday, January 28, 2020 Rally at The Wildwoods Convention Center?

Tens of thousands of people will be traveling to Wildwood, New Jersey.

It begs the question: Is this Bridgegate 2? (emphasis added)"

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Sniper said:

...."There is just no way that the state of New Jersey would close Route 47, also known as Delsea Drive right before United States President Donald Trump is set to come to Wildwood; Unless it was an absolute necessity. Right?,

I have lost track of the number of people who have asked me if this is a circus stunt by New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy … in order to politically retaliate against President Trump, right before his fast-approaching Tuesday, January 28, 2020 Rally at The Wildwoods Convention Center?

Tens of thousands of people will be traveling to Wildwood, New Jersey.

It begs the question: Is this Bridgegate 2? (emphasis added)"

christie-gif.gif

• Haha 2

What's the odds Percentage of any violent confrontation?

I say 49%

I changed my odds WW Cops crack heads then ask what happened.

I never saw any problems at the Roar to the shore they do a good job. I do expect outside agitators that  may get their asses kicked.

1 hour ago, Downtownv said:

I say 51%

zero_point_zero.gif

9 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Im in.  100k is media hype.   This should be interesting.   Staying at my bil summer house in seaside.  Getting there by 10 am.  This should be huge:icon_redface::)   With all the impeachment stuff going on.  

Lemme know if you want restaurant recommendations in the greater Wildwood area.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Downtownv said:

I say 49%

I changed my odds WW Cops crack heads then ask what happened.

I never saw any problems at the Roar to the shore they do a good job. I do expect outside agitators that  may get their asses kicked.

Wildwood has a year round population of 5-6000.  Not sure of the size of their PD but my quess is NJSP will be doing most of the crowd control.

We're probably going.  No way we can get down there early enough to have any shot at getting in, but we want to hang out and see what the whole experience is like.  Thinking it could be fun, if the weather is OK, which is what it looks like in the forecast. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

We're probably going.  No way we can get down there early enough to have any shot at getting in, but we want to hang out and see what the whole experience is like.  Thinking it could be fun, if the weather is OK, which is what it looks like in the forecast. 

I’m with you brother. I think the outside is turning into a great full dead concert scene. Sorta, kinda, you get what I mean. Had to be there esq thing

Look what I just Got in my email!

TP45Email.jpg

Hello,

We are excited for you to join us at our Keep America Great Rally with President Trump in Wildwood, NJ on Tuesday, January 28, 2020. Please carefully review the following details and entrance instructions to ensure smooth entry into the event:

Doors to the Wildwoods Convention Center will open at 3:00pm. Early arrival is strongly recommended. There is no guaranteed admittance for late arrivals.  

Venue Address:
Wildwoods Convention Center
4501 Boardwalk
Wildwood, NJ 08260

Below is a map of parking and entry locations. Signage and volunteers will be posted around the venue to direct you. There is no reserved parking spaces at this event.

78d01e9b-1648-427a-a55d-2115841f45ed.png

All guests attending the event will be screened by United States Secret Service. A prohibited items list is below for you to review before you arrive. Food and drinks will be available for purchase, and restrooms will be available at the venue. The suggested attire is casual. 

We look forward to a successful event and appreciate your continued support as we work to Keep America Great!

Sincerely, 

Team Trump-Pence

PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST

• Aerosols
• Alcoholic beverages
• Backpacks, bags, roller bags, suitcases bags exceeding size restrictions (12”x14”x5”)
• Balloons
• Balls
• Banners, signs, placards
• Chairs
• Coolers
• Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
• Electronic Cigarettes
• Explosives of any kind (including fireworks)
• Glass, thermal and metal containers
• Laser lights and laser pointers
• Mace and/or pepper spray
• Noisemakers, such as air horns, whistles, drums, bullhorns, etc.
• Packages
• Poles, sticks and selfie sticks
• Spray containers
• Structures
• Supports for signs/placards
• Tripods
• Umbrellas
• Appliances i.e. toasters
• And any other items that may pose a threat to the security of the event as determined by and at the discretion of the security screeners.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 2:31 PM, Zeke said:

Van Drew was a blue dog dem. I’m not sure what he is now. But he voted against impeachment. He always been at least; moderate.

He also voted against further Gun laws about every time,

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

Downtownv, thanks for posting that.  I did not receive it.  So serious question, even though I don't see it specifically listed, I guess we're supposed to leave our blades home (or in the car)?

Yes and your Glock!