nondisclosure

New 2020 Bills- not good

Both S747 and S98 are essentially the same POS bill. Both are resubissions of bills (747=last term's S2229/A3689; 98=last term's S548/A3697) that went nowhere (thank G-d)

S98 is the work of Nia Gill, an female attorney of color who has made a career of sitting in the NJ legislature (1994-2001 in the Assembly and 2002 till now in Senate Dist. 34) where she is well past her expiration date imho.

S747 is the work of Vin Gopal, a non-attorney with only a BA from Penn State (along with 100,000,000 other people) who has been in the Senate (Dist. 11) only since 2018.

Looking at the list of bills each of them has sponsored is making me sick, so I think I'll leave it here. Pardon me while I vomit at both their legislative records. :puke:

21 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

Both S747 and S98 are essentially the same POS bill. Both are resubissions of bills (747=last term's S2229/A3689; 98=last term's S548/A3697) that went nowhere (thank G-d)

S98 is the work of Nia Gill, an female attorney of color who has made a career of sitting in the NJ legislature (1994-2001 in the Assembly and 2002 till now in Senate Dist. 34) where she is well past her expiration date imho.

S747 is the work of Vin Gopal, a non-attorney with only a BA from Penn State (along with 100,000,000 other people) who has been in the Senate (Dist. 11) only since 2018.

Looking at the list of bills each of them has sponsored is making me sick, so I think I'll leave it here. Pardon me while I vomit at both their legislative records. :puke:

Is anyone not shocked about the obviousness of it all. 

On 2/8/2020 at 9:44 PM, Kevin125 said:

The only recourse for these proposed laws is to leave.

Not according to the people of Virginia.  Small County of 74,000 had 450 people show up armed with semi auto rifle and sidearm for first Militia Muster.  The AWB failed in VA Senate Committee.  There were at least 5 Dems that didn't want blood on their hands.

• Like 1