AlDente67

Torque wrench

1 hour ago, AlDente67 said:

Need a wrench to do some wheel changing.  I have one somewhere in my hoarders mess of a garage.  Just need a wrench/breaker bar for a one off.  150lb+ ideally.

Also will buy it outright if you prefer.

Have a length of pipe?

20 hours ago, AlDente67 said:

Just need a wrench/breaker bar for a one off.

Are you looking for a torque wrench to remove wheels, or put them back on.  It would be very unusual to remove lug nuts with a torque wrench and breaker bar. 

On 1/27/2020 at 8:49 AM, Scorpio64 said:

Are you looking for a torque wrench to remove wheels, or put them back on.  It would be very unusual to remove lug nuts with a torque wrench and breaker bar. 

Changing a set for winter rims.  You know what I meant.  Stop busting my nads.  :)

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 9:50 PM, Golf battery said:

I have if you need.  Im about 20 mins from you 

You drive too fast!

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 10:58 AM, AlDente67 said:

Changing a set for winter rims.  You know what I meant.  Stop busting my nads.  :)

When do you need it by?  I'm right on Route 1 5 days a week and could possibly meet you halfway (McCafferty's?).

14 minutes ago, AlDente67 said:

damed commie....left us behind.

I had no choice as I needed a vehicle and didn't want to buy new since I may get the Bronco in 2021.  I also needed a bigger vehicle for various reasons.  At least it's still in the extended family.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Any insight on the quality of this barrel? Looks like the use an FN in this set up.   https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-chf-1-7-m4-carbine-556-prem-classic-ar15-upper-assembly-no-bcg-ch.html
    • Exactly all the points cited. Unfortunately, all of this sounds like "common sense" to people who don't know anything about guns, gun laws, or home protection. It is similar to telling people to keep their fire extinguishers in a locked safe at all times. Would that make sense? Absolutely not! Allowing a minor to access a loaded gun is already a crime! The cost of safes is not a minor point at all. Any additional cost that could lead to making guns prohibitively expensive is a win in these politicians' books. In NYC, if I remember correctly, not locking your guns correctly can carry a jail sentence of 30 days. Meanwhile I've seen people let out of central booking with essentially a "stay out of trouble" for carrying guns illegally. I remember once some family members were attacked in NY and called the police. The police told them it's a good thing they didn't fight back or they'd get arrested too! That is exactly what would happen here. The DA would say, "Well, you had all the time in the world to unlock your gun and your ammo, so your life was NOT in danger." On the chance that you do survive a violent home invasion. Oh it make me sick to my stomach.  
    • My best shooting Garand is a FG with a VAR barrel.
    • Frankly, the DELAY that all of these new roadblocks would cause if someone was smashing through your front door is the most egregious part of this. As @45Doll alluded, it's like they actually WANT to protect the criminals breaking into people's homes even if it means that the innocent home owners die as a result (as they're scrambling to try to protect themselves and their families). That's just sick. And I say that with no hyperbole. These folks aren't proposing this bill out of ignorance. They're not doing it because they don't understand, for instance, how home invasions happen in only seconds. I used to think it was ignorance - I afforded them the benefit of the doubt. But, after years of watching stupid bill after stupid bill - all targeting the law-abiding gun owner and never targeting the criminals - I've regrettably come to the conclusion that they propose these things because they hate gun owners and what they represent, plain and simple.  So, in light of that, I hesitate to focus on this next admittedly more minor point... but I didn't see it mentioned in the ANJRPC write-ups, so I'll throw it out there. The bill is talking about "firearms" in general, so both handguns and long guns. Well, how many people can afford locked gun safes/containers that are sized for long guns?  That's why many people avail themselves of various types of locking devices - like cable locks, trigger locks and similar (including those wall-mounted locks that clamp around the trigger). Well, I'm pretty sure those would not qualify as a "safe" or a "container" which is the wording specified in the bill. So, therefore, this bill also seems to eradicate entire classes of locking devices, doesn't it? The most affordable types, too! It seems like it's clearly discriminating against a gun owner of lesser economic means. Yet another aspect of this bill that seems ridiculously punitive towards the law-abiding gun owner.  These people have lost their minds. There needs to be another lawsuit obviously.
    • I planned on purchasing 3 field grade garands from CMP. waited for 6 months. Finally received email. all field grade sold out, do you want to upgrade to service grade? More cash, but agreed. Meanwhile I had been getting rebuild parts together. Criterian barrels, 1 new 30-06 and 1 new in 308. Received garands and they are fantastic with original barrels! 1 has a 43 barrel gauges new! So, I guess the criterians will be going!