Barms

Go kart racing for 5 year old.

Where can I find a track that has go karts for kids as small as 5?   My kid has maxed out his power wheels that I’ve upgraded to 18 volt.   It goes about 15 mph.   The 25 volt Razor does not have an adjustable seat.   I want to get him on go karts now.   All the places I’ve called says 5 years old is too young. for the rentals.  I was told there is a place in wall called mini outlaws or something but there is no phone number for them.  

2 hours ago, Barms said:

All the places I’ve called says 5 years old is too young. for the rentals.

Only one I know for singles starts at 6 years old:

https://speedraceway.com/locations/cinnaminson-track/

1 hour ago, DirtyDigz said:

Never been here, but this place lets 4 year olds “ride double” with an adult.  Not sure if that means they actually drive or not:

https://www.iplayamerica.com/blog/go-kart-racing/

They can drive/steer the karts and if they can reach the pedals, work them too. But a adult has to be in with them in a double seater.

Most places won't even do 7 years old, but that is the age where you go from having essentially zero options to several if you are willing to travel. 

There's places fro kids to race, but not with rentals, gotta bring your own and conform to the rules and regs. Not sure if even that goes down to 5.