Golf battery

Psa Dagr9

So glock fanboys.  Get ready for this.  Psa has a new 9mm pistol out. Psa Dagr 9.  This is a cheap way to get a glock clone.  Im sure maks and the crew may have a review coming out.  It feels just like a 19.  My only thoughts were it feels like an ak.  In terms of slide looseness.  That may be a good thing.   Cause you know how ak’s can handle dirtyness.  Price pont.  300$.  How can you go wrong.  Cant wait to see reviews and stress tests. Mostly all parts are interchangeable with glock.   Cool stuff.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Golf battery said:

So glock fanboys.  Get ready for this.  Psa has a new 9mm pistol out. Psa Dagr 9.  This is a cheap way to get a glock clone.  Im sure maks and the crew may have a review coming out.  It feels just like a 19.  My only thoughts were it feels like an ak.  In terms of slide looseness.  That may be a good thing.   Cause you know how ak’s can handle dirtyness.  Price pont.  300$.  How can you go wrong.  Cant wait to see reviews and stress tests. Mostly all parts are interchangeable with glock.   Cool stuff.  

Glock holosun?

13 minutes ago, Golf battery said:

This is probably one of the most exciting things coming out of shotshow 2020 for the consumer market other than the ruger 5.7.  In the way of pistols.   The colt python has been out for awhile

Jeebus. The 5.7 debate 

17 hours ago, Golf battery said:

If you want.  The next step up has a slide cut for optics.  50$ more

Actually that $50 more is supposed to include not only the RMR ready cut slide, but also a threaded barrel AND taller sights for co witnessing with an rmr.

IMG_3984-M.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 11:31 PM, Golf battery said:

If i can convince them to send me one.  Id love to do a range day with members to give feedback.     

Your place or somewhere else?  I haven't gotten to try out my acquisition from spring 2019.