xXxplosive

ANTIFA and NYC Finest...

Ahhh, the Bernie Bros, out in full force, wanting their Free Stuff..

...." “The mood for J31 is simple: f--- your $2.75. No cops on the MTA, free transit, no harassment period and full accessibility... F--- the police.”

well I don't disagree that the fair hikes, NJT, Path, included have have been absurd over the past decade.  Where do all the taxes go is what tney need to march on.  They need to see where, why and better accountability.  then they'll understand why it's easy to keep raising those fares

They're such idiots...

I'm not on NYC subways very often, but never once in my life have I been in that portal to hell thinking "damn, this would be so much better if there were fewer cops around."

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, 10X said:

They're such idiots...

I'm not on NYC subways very often, but never once in my life have I been in that portal to hell thinking "damn, this would be so much better if there were fewer cops around."

Because you do not have criminal intentions.

34 minutes ago, 10X said:

They're such idiots...

The only way I'd get on a NYC subway is armed to the teeth and able to put on the moves that would rival Chuck Norris.

9 minutes ago, dilbert1967 said:

The only way I'd get on a NYC subway is armed to the teeth and able to put on the moves that would rival Chuck Norris.

Don't forget your full face respirator and hazmat suit. The subway is nasty. 

1 hour ago, RUTGERS95 said:

well I don't disagree that the fair hikes, NJT, Path, included have have been absurd over the past decade.  Where do all the taxes go is what tney need to march on.  They need to see where, why and better accountability.  then they'll understand why it's easy to keep raising those fares

I work for one of the above and I wonder myself where the money goes. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 10X said:

They're such idiots...

Sad part is these are the same idiots that when they're in harms way yell out for help for the police.

8 minutes ago, Sota said:

Heh...

Someone needs to make a Bernie (Goetz) 2020 bumper sticker. :D

See if the liberals get the joke.

Bernie Goetz is a major lefty.   Black Live Matter and legalizing all drugs.