JackDaWack

Look what just came out the Oven..

On 2/1/2020 at 8:56 PM, NJSigfan said:

The sniper grey looks awesome!

I had never seen it in person before, and watching it go down wet is impressive to see the amount of color in the paint. It reminds me of a super metallic gun metal. Another color that I used on a previous build was Mutli Regional Earth, and it too had a heavy metallic under tone, but they both dried very flat... I was worried at first, Im not into the "bling" of paints but rather ones that have a natural feel.. I also go on the light side of the hardener 20:1 which puts me between a satin and matt finish. 

I will have to invest in an oven now, I saw electric smokers worked well that went up to 300f. The wife just shut down my operation from stinking up the house. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

I had never seen it in person before, and watching it go down wet is impressive to see the amount of color in the paint. It reminds me of a super metallic gun metal. Another color that I used on a previous build was Mutli Regional Earth, and it too had a heavy metallic under tone, but they both dried very flat... I was worried at first, Im not into the "bling" of paints but rather ones that have a natural feel.. I also go on the light side of the hardener 20:1 which puts me between a satin and matt finish. 

I will have to invest in an oven now, I saw electric smokers worked well that went up to 300f. The wife just shut down my operation from stinking up the house. 

Light bulb in a cooler