checko

What's good everyone.

4 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Sup bro?  Good to see you up again.

Smoke any good cigars lately?  

Nothing that sticks out to me honestly.  Been using the pipe though.    Hey when is NYC comicon this year?

Just now, High Exposure said:

Life is good! 

Good to hear.  No more little ones here so hit me up when you have some free time and we'll  get together.  

1 hour ago, checko said:

Nothing that sticks out to me honestly.  Been using the pipe though.    Hey when is NYC comicon this year?Oct 8-11

NYCC is Oct 8-11 = tickets should be on sale in May'ish.  I also don't know if you were thinking of hitting up CigarFest - we're going Friday, May 1st (it's at split rock resort in PA).  Tickets were on sale over the weekend - not sure what's left.

2 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

NYCC is Oct 8-11 = tickets should be on sale in May'ish.  I also don't know if you were thinking of hitting up CigarFest - we're going Friday, May 1st (it's at split rock resort in PA).  Tickets were on sale over the weekend - not sure what's left.

Not gonna do cigar fest. Def want to to comicon this year though.  Are you going?