Mr.Forks

Great American Outdoor Show

Took a day and went to Harrisburg PA to the show.
Absolutely massive, walked around for hours and I definitely didn't see everything.
There were a few manufacturers missing that surprised me, but overall getting hands on things I may want to buy in the future really helped me make up my mind.
For $15 it was worth it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

That looks like a homeless person crashed it’s cart...

A homeless person wouldn't have so many awesome glock pens.

2 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Hopefully we don't get a picture of the loot from the AVN Expo. 

Um.  Nope.

9 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

A homeless person wouldn't have so many awesome glock pens.

Um.  Nope.

Sig has much better pens. Just sayin'.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Mr.Forks said:

But man, they write so nice

No joke I have a Glock pen and a Sig pen. The Sig pen is a much nicer pen.

• Haha 2

My Shot Show haul was no where near as impressive as @Krdshrk Walking around with him and watching him sniff out the freebies like a hound dog on the scent was most impressive.

I also have a plastic water bottle from miguel caballero and a coffee mug from Mossberg that i forgot to put into the picture.

IMG_4045-M.jpg

Went yesterday. It was nice.  No offense to anybody but I don't get the whole freebie/swag thing.  It's not my thing. 

Spoke with some outfitters that I had written down. Some nice guys. Some farkin idiots.  The fishing section was nicer than I expected.  Got plenty of stuff for river fishing for smallmouth. That was a nice surprise.  

Had an elk hotdog. Taste like a regular hotdog.  Lol  Got caught downwind of some Amish people.  Always pleasent.   Lol. 

Got back to bass pro and bought a lot of ammo to restock my supply.  

Traffic was a little squirrelly on the pa turnpike with the rain/fog but overall not bad.  

2 hours ago, DaddyNick said:

Spoke with some outfitters that I had written down. Some nice guys. Some farkin idiots.  The fishing section was nicer than I expected.  Got plenty of stuff for river fishing for smallmouth. That was a nice surprise.  

Nice!  Any cool new single seat inflatable pontoons?  Been looking at these for some river/lake fishing.

37 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Nice!  Any cool new single seat inflatable pontoons?  Been looking at these for some river/lake fishing.

Honestly didn't go into that room/area. Being a good distance from the ocean a lot of stuff was geared towards lake/river fishing.  

If you Google the show and look at their exhibitor list I'm sure their are some on there. Type in pontoon or inflatable in the search feature and I'm sure you'll get some hits.  

18 hours ago, brucin said:

No joke I have a Glock pen and a Sig pen. The Sig pen is a much nicer pen.

Trying to find my Sig Pen from the show - Glock pen was actually much nicer.  

Best pen I got though was a Vegas pen from the LV Convention and Visitors Authority.  @Lakota - it actually had a stylus on it... I know you were looking for one with that...