Golf battery

Ammo increase in price

On 2/7/2020 at 4:07 PM, 124gr9mm said:

It's just as stupid as the first time you posted it.

Check mustang's response.

Nah you're retarded but you're not alone. 

The concept of ebb and flow or situational dynamics is lost on many.

First time im wrong on the horizon will be just that.

The only thing driving prices and scarcity is the current virus. It doesn't take a genius or nostradamus to see that everything and anything except for tortillas are in short supply

Just now, JohnnyB said:

No!  Mipafox cursed all their ammo years ago! He is now in a place we don't have the capacity to fathom!  I simply don't trust their double  AIDS infused ammo! :unsure:

@mipafox, is this true?  If he responds then I will believe you.

• Haha 1

Alot of us got into reloading because of the sandy hook shooting.  New guys.  I suggest you do the same.  This will always be a recurrence. I have plenty of powder and bullet heads.  Im actually low on primers.  I learned my lesson.  Reload and no no need to panic.  Take heed. 

On 2/6/2020 at 12:56 PM, RUTGERS95 said:

so FFL with vested interest in selling ammo tells you they are going up?

nope, ammo is still cheap and plenty of deals to be had.  Hell, on our won board we've got 4k of 223/556 sitting at 250 a case!

I'll buy at 225/case

Actually rutgers.  I talked to a few people at shot show in vegas.  They all said the same.  This was prior to the population across the world knowing about covid 19. But i guess the word in the market for those that are global knew more than we inthe US knew.   Thats why i posted this.  Because i took their word seriously.   And here we are.  

Got an email yesterday that Weatherby is selling once-fired brass for their proprietary cartridges for $1/each. Anyone who reloads for a Weatherby cartridge up to the .300 Weatherby Mag. may be interested. That's roughly half the price of what factory new brass goes for, and Weatherby brass is sometimes hard to find. 

6 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

If anyone needs some 9mm this is available at Targetsports, I've shot this brand in the past, didn't have any problems with it..

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/sellier-bellot-9mm-luger-ammo-115-gr-fmj-sb9a-p-3541.aspx

I've shot it before as well and had no issues.

Free shipping by the case as well.

Good deal for those in need.

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

If anyone needs some 9mm this is available at Targetsports, I've shot this brand in the past, didn't have any problems with it..

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/sellier-bellot-9mm-luger-ammo-115-gr-fmj-sb9a-p-3541.aspx

Out of stock, damn shit's flying of the shelves 

46 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Out of stock, damn shit's flying of the shelves 

Wow! I checked inventory before I agreed with the post. So that was less than an hour for depletion.

55 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

If I had room for a reloading bench I'd be in good shape.

It doesn't take up much space at all. I have my single stage RockChucker mounted to a folding Workmate here in my 1 bedroom apartment. When I'm not using it, the whole deal folds up and leans against a wall.

When I'm sizing/depriming or dispensing powder, I unfold a cloth painters tarp in the area beneath the press and where my chair is to catch 'flying' spent primers or powder spills so they don't end up in the carpet.

Don't let 'lack of space' prevent you from reloading!