I have The Protector model safe by Sisco,  bought maybe 13-14 yrs ago, now discontinued. Cannot open it, I have the combination, that’s not the problem. No key option. At times I can’t even turn the dial but If I pound around the dial, it w/ free up. I’ve tried everything, rocking it in case something is wedged up against the door, #’s one or two off, pushing against the door, holding the handle w/ a little pressure while dialing, etc., nothing. Guess I’ll have to call someone. I read where if you have a lock problem, call a locksmith, if you have a safe problem, call a safe guy. Obviously I’d prefer that it needn’t be drilled/ruined despite it not being a real expensive safe, but it has to be opened. If I have to replace it then so be it. Any recommendations? Thank you in advance. What a PITA! 

I'm assuming this is a tumble lock set - correct?

I would try spraying it with a product called Krano 'The oil that creeps"

soak the tumbler and try to get it to get behind the tumbler if possible

Wait a day and then heat the tumbler with a hot hair dryer.

wear a glove and try to open......

Let me know.......

Maybe take a rubber mallet and whack on the face of the safe around the dial (probably wouldn't what the dial directly)?  Slowly at first and then harder.  Might free something up and then the oil/heat recommended above can go to work.

2 hours ago, tony357 said:

I have this plasma cutter 
Its worth the cost but definitly overkill.
Grinder from Harbor Freight will do the job 

4 hours ago, charleslee said:

I have The Protector model safe by Sisco,  bought maybe 13-14 yrs ago, now discontinued. Cannot open it, I have the combination, that’s not the problem. No key option. At times I can’t even turn the dial but If I pound around the dial, it w/ free up. I’ve tried everything, rocking it in case something is wedged up against the door, #’s one or two off, pushing against the door, holding the handle w/ a little pressure while dialing, etc., nothing. Guess I’ll have to call someone. I read where if you have a lock problem, call a locksmith, if you have a safe problem, call a safe guy. Obviously I’d prefer that it needn’t be drilled/ruined despite it not being a real expensive safe, but it has to be opened. If I have to replace it then so be it. Any recommendations? Thank you in advance. What a PITA! 

Are you looking to do it cheaply? If you can't get it to loosen with lube ( I like trizol creep, therewere other reccomendations) If that doesnt work a grinder will do the job.

Spare no expense ? Locksmith/Safe guy
When my grandparents passed, they left a locked safe behind.
It would have been less expensive to buy a new safe considering what we paid for someone to come to the house and open it.

Good Luck!