gunforhire

This week on GunForHireRadio #455 Alexander Roubian from https://nj2as.org/ has a huge cash win to report. We also discuss the 2A issues of the week. Tune in

This week on GunForHireRadio #455 Alexander Roubian from https://nj2as.org/  has a huge cash win to report. We also discuss the 2A issues of the week. Tune in https://gunforhire.com/blog/2020/02/09/the-gun-for-hire-radio-broadcast-episode-455/
  • Thanks 1

OK, I tune into these shows pretty regularly, but I thought this one was particularly good and wanted to make a few comments. For a few years, my personal pet peeve was that the anti-2A side was not only well-funded, but worse yet, they just seemed more organized and cooperative - from MDA to Giffords to the Parkland activists, they were all so damn cohesive. I thought that they really held the advantage over us in that regard. Our side seemed to be locked in battle - too often, with each other. I no longer feel that way. Over the last couple of years, I've seen a LOT of critical alliances have formed to support the 2A cause in NJ.

• If you're rushed, at a minimum, please tune in to the 44:40 mark and listen to the end (59:58). Fifteen minutes of your "precious time" will be well worth it. @gunforhire lays out a compelling argument for joining all 4 main orgs in NJ (NRA, ANJRPC, CNJFO, NJ2AS).  
  • Anthony (an NRA & ANJRPC board member) is on his show touting CNJFO (who they've been partnering with for awhile) - and more surprisingly to me, he's also touting NJ2AS and generously giving them plenty of air time. What does this say? Our 2A groups are really cooperating with each other. Everyone has come into the fold! 
  • We also saw this phenomena in @Smokin .50's last announcement - that the CNJFO comm's person, Theresa Inacker, is now collaborating with The DC Project (a national-level 2A women's group) and she was giving a presentation about that partnership at a NJ chapter of The Well-Armed Woman (TWAW) - yet another national level 2A women's organization. LOVE IT!! 

So, people... let's stop complaining that these orgs are not getting stuff done.... because it's not true. And let's stop complaining that they're squabbling with each other... because they're not. (The only ones still squabbling are us). :blush:

If you have lapsed memberships, what a great time to renew! And what a great time to join a new org (or 2) and round out your 2A support in the Garden State. As Anthony rightly points out - it's shockingly affordable to join all 4 orgs mentioned. It is a low-cost, effortless step that EVERYONE on here can do - and it helps these orgs continue their good work. With the Federal courts aligning in new favorable ways, it behooves us to get a number of cases in the judicial pipeline - and that costs money. Do what you can.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1