winmag45

GrabAGun.com Won’t Ship Ammo to NJ

I tried to order 2 boxes of ammo and  a couple of 10 round magazines from GrabAGun.com.When I went to complete the order it said can not ship to your state.I figured it was a misunderstanding with the mags so I removed them.It was the ammo they wouldn’t ship.I emailed them and the reply was that it is “simply a company policy we must follow”.I hope our forum members reading this will not support these guys by buying their other goods.Stay well all.

29 minutes ago, leo-польд said:

Academy as well, no more. Tried Bass Pro, same...

Did Academy stop all ammo sales, or just handgun?  As of a couple of weeks ago, they would still ship shotgun ammo.

2 hours ago, 338lover said:

Targetsportsusa.com is always good 

Same here. I’ve been using TargetSportsUSA with no problems. I’m a Prime member, get a discount and free shipping for even one box. Prices have been stable on the ammo I’ve been ordering 

I ordered from LAX Ammo in Cali 2 weeks ago, but they require you send a copy of your DL and FID to actually ship to NJ. No problem there since the price was right but I have never heard of that actually being required. Unless that's a cali thing for them as a dealer.

11 hours ago, Spawne32 said:

I ordered from LAX Ammo in Cali 2 weeks ago, but they require you send a copy of your DL and FID to actually ship to NJ. No problem there since the price was right but I have never heard of that actually being required. Unless that's a cali thing for them as a dealer.

Luckygunner does the same thing, the nice thing they do though is they keep it on file so on the next order it just ships.