Zeke

New Hampshire

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

@fishnut @mustang69 you guys ever meet up? I might need a road trip in the spring 

I think we met in NJ - he might have gotten a Snowblower from me when I was doing that.  We're a couple hours apart now.  I'm in Southern NH just over the border from Mass.  Happy to show you around my local 2A haunts.

• Like 1

I have property in South Berwick, Maine. I'm up there 2 weeks a month with my work schedule. If you guys are up there when I am I'd be happy to meet up, we can shoot at the club I belong to or honestly anywhere with open land. 

For the time being I'm staying in NJ until this blows over because there is even less open in Maine/NH than there is down here.

• Thanks 1

Just saw this now. @mustang69 yes I bought a snowblower from you a few years ago. I'm about 2 hours north of you. 

@Zeke you know you already have a standing invitation. Just wait till this whole virus thing blows over. 

@Rufio.Weaponworks im 1.5 hrs from you, I'm right by Mt, Washington in the white mountians. After things clear up this summer I plan on spending a little time down by you on the southern maine coast/NH seacoast. 

@vjf915 is also in NH over by the border of VT 

We should all have a NJ expat meet up one day. I dont have any club to shoot at but I have plenty of woods and a gravel pit that we can shoot it. 

Just now, fishnut said:

Just saw this now. @mustang69 yes I bought a snowblower from you a few years ago. I'm about 2 hours north of you. 

@Zeke you know you already have a standing invitation. Just wait till this whole virus thing blows over. 

@Rufio.Weaponworks im 1.5 hrs from you, I'm right by Mt, Washington in the white mountians. After things clear up this summer I plan on spending a little time down by you on the southern maine coast/NH seacoast. 

We should all have a NJ expat meet up one day. I dont have any club to shoot at but I have plenty of woods and a gravel pit that we can shoot it. 

Send me tp 

1 hour ago, fishnut said:

I hope that time spent involves going to a certain range in Epping

9 minutes ago, Rufio.Weaponworks said:

I hope that time spent involves going to a certain range in Epping

Eh possibly we will see. One of my buddy's just started working for sig so I planned on taking some classes with him (free for sig employees) but who knows now. I'm laid off as of Thursday. 

Either way I'm taking some day/overnight trips to the beach this summer and fall. Swimming and striper fishing mostly