Bowling Ball

NJ History made today (NFA tax stamp approved)

On 2/25/2020 at 7:59 AM, CMJeepster said:

Just take a ride through Camden with a briefcase full of cash and I'm sure you'll find one.

More likely a broken Larcin 25acp, Kel-Tec P32 or Hi-Point C9.

Bump!

Anyone try this out recently? 

The other month I got into a bit of an argument on Instagram with a supposed FFL here in NJ who says these are illegal. His name is Michael Grin I believe. I pointed him to this thread, he says it’s illegal and the ATF will approve any form submitted to them regardless of state law, but then tells me to go research more on this forum lol. He claims because he’s an 02 SOT, he can’t possibly be wrong. Anyone know what shop he might work for?

6 hours ago, shooter28 said:

Bump!

Anyone try this out recently? 

The other month I got into a bit of an argument on Instagram with a supposed FFL here in NJ who says these are illegal. His name is Michael Grin I believe. I pointed him to this thread, he says it’s illegal and the ATF will approve any form submitted to them regardless of state law, but then tells me to go research more on this forum lol. He claims because he’s an 02 SOT, he can’t possibly be wrong. Anyone know what shop he might work for?

the guy is full of it. 99.99% of FFLs are idiots, and want to push their overpriced products, they are anti 2A and support gun laws that will make them a quick buck. FFLs would LOVE online ammo sales to be banned so they can force you to buy their over priced in store ammo, they would love to charge you for a background check for ammo, more money in their pocket. 

The ATF will not approve anything- that is patently false. The NFA Division has state by state procedures for every type of NFA Item. This is why when I made history and got it approved on a lower receiver it took approx 6 months, the ATF in West Virginia was working with the agents and lawyers in the Newark Field Office to ensure it was legal and kosher.

34 minutes ago, mikey_golds said:

the guy is full of it. 99.99% of FFLs are idiots, and want to push their overpriced products, they are anti 2A and support gun laws that will make them a quick buck. FFLs would LOVE online ammo sales to be banned so they can force you to buy their over priced in store ammo, they would love to charge you for a background check for ammo, more money in their pocket. 

The ATF will not approve anything- that is patently false. The NFA Division has state by state procedures for every type of NFA Item. This is why when I made history and got it approved on a lower receiver it took approx 6 months, the ATF in West Virginia was working with the agents and lawyers in the Newark Field Office to ensure it was legal and kosher.

Exactly what I thought. I guess if he actually has an SOT, the ATF will approve him for whatever he wants but he said this after the fact. 

Im trying to find out where this guy works but his profile is private. All I can tell is that he has that over-compensating operator guy look (huge, beard, sleeves) and a tough guy quote about doing violent actions. I asked him where he works but wouldn't tell me  because he doesnt want my or my "few friends" business lol